Options

Non-Eddie setlists

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
What concert setlists were created by people other than Eddie?

It's for a bootleg project I'm doing http://brobbobbleheadbiscotti.mlblogs.com
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    Orpheum 94 was created by the crew, and Newcastle 06 was done by a friend of the bands!

...no help no? :)
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    JordyWordy wrote:
    Orpheum 94 was created by the crew, and Newcastle 06 was done by a friend of the bands!

...no help no? :)

newcastle friend - Mr Mark Richards ;) who also had to scull a bottle of wine for the honour
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    Great! Thank you.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Bangers_n_mashBangers_n_mash Posts: 1,241
    Gorge I '06. A friend of Mike's made that one, I think Ed says his name after the first few songs or so.
    uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹ,ǝʍ 'punoɹ ʎɐʍ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ןןɐ s,ʇı
  • Options
    I just listened to the Newcastle 06 bootleg. That is the best quality bootleg - production wise that I've heard so far. Very nice sound. I have to download the Orpheum 94 and the Gorge 1 06.
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    Adelaide 1 2006, setlist by Mr Stone Gossard.

set: Elderly Woman..., Go, Do The Evolution, Gods' Dice, Once, Immortality, State Of Love And Trust, Wishlist, World Wide Suicide, Even Flow, Severed Hand, Army Reserve, Daughter/(Beds Are Burning/War), Why Go, Given To Fly, Interstellar Overdrive, Corduroy

first encore: Man of the Hour, No Woman, No Cry, Better Man/Save it for Later, Black, Life Wasted, Alive

second encore: Last Kiss, Don't Gimme No Lip, Sad, Last Exit, Jeremy, Baba O'Riley

Someone got chatting to Mike the next day and he told them Stone had written the previous night's setlist. He did a good job, I must say...
  • Options
    RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    spencer wrote:

set: Elderly Woman..., Go, Do The Evolution, Gods' Dice, Once, Immortality, State Of Love And Trust, Wishlist, World Wide Suicide, Even Flow, Severed Hand, Army Reserve, Daughter/(Beds Are Burning/War), Why Go, Given To Fly, Interstellar Overdrive, Corduroy

first encore: Man of the Hour, No Woman, No Cry, Better Man/Save it for Later, Black, Life Wasted, Alive

second encore: Last Kiss, Don't Gimme No Lip, Sad, Last Exit, Jeremy, Baba O'Riley

Someone got chatting to Mike the next day and he told them Stone had written the previous night's setlist. He did a good job, I must say...

WOW, that's right, what a setlist indeed... I had had no idea it was based on Stone's own conception...great pal!;)
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think the Vic Theatre show from last year was done by someone else. Just by the songs that were played, it has to be.
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
    spencer wrote:

I'm up to Daughter, and so far this is the last bootleg that I would recommend. The sound is so clear that the tiredness is also clear. I'm going to make it through, and hopefully the encores will be more full.

After a few more songs I started to wonder why this reminded me of San Diego '06, and I found out a little further on before Don't Gimme No Lip is that "health" issues were affecting both concerts. Stone said Ed was "sick as a dog." Poor guy. It definitely sounded like he was not 100%.
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    I'm up to Daughter, and so far this is the last bootleg that I would recommend. The sound is so clear that the tiredness is also clear. I'm going to make it through, and hopefully the encores will be more full.

After a few more songs I started to wonder why this reminded me of San Diego '06, and I found out a little further on before Don't Gimme No Lip is that "health" issues were affecting both concerts. Stone said Ed was "sick as a dog." Poor guy. It definitely sounded like he was not 100%.

Yeah there was lot of worry that he wasnt even going to be able to do the show.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Sounds like Eddie was having a difficult time of it for Columbus 03, too.

What songs include Stone solos? Or rather, what are routinely Stone solos? I don't want to accidentally refer to them as Mike solos.
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,479
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    Sounds like Eddie was having a difficult time of it for Columbus 03, too.

What songs include Stone solos? Or rather, what are routinely Stone solos? I don't want to accidentally refer to them as Mike solos.

DTE
    Not For You
    Fuckin' Up