Penis Size.......

2»

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I have always been told, first hand, by almost every girl I have been with, over the years.

"Size doesnt matter"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

is that after you tell them "but, you have a great personality" ?
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I have always been told, first hand, by almost every girl I have been with, over the years.

"Size doesnt matter"

is that after you tell them "but, you have a great personality" ?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

"Size doesnt matter"

Lies lies lies!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:

"Size doesnt matter"

Lies lies lies!!!

+1
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

"Size doesnt matter"

Lies lies lies!!!

+1

+1 what? 1 inch?

:think:
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518

"Size doesnt matter"

Never heard that myself. 8-)
    #FHP
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Horos wrote:

"Size doesnt matter"

was she too busy laughing?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Horos wrote:

"Size doesnt matter"

was she too busy laughing?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    #FHP
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    I'm Jewish

The End

Hello there.
    Shalom
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Woman always worry about size. Doesn't matter to the man. 1 inch or 12 inches they're going to get their's. :lol:
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    DS1119 wrote:
    Woman always worry about size. Doesn't matter to the man. 1 inch or 12 inches they're going to get their's. :lol:

I've never been disappointed with myself :thumbup:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    DS1119 wrote:

And that right there is the problem!!

Thank goodness for batteries! :lol::lol::lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

And that right there is the problem!!

Thank goodness for batteries! :lol::lol::lol:

I need a beer
This discussion has been closed.