edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
ready.........

go
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hmmm.
    No new PJ record, Oilers missed the playoffs, Mo blew out his knee in May and JEET bust his ankle in the playoffs. Fucking Yankees did not win the World Series and now no hockey. Plus I didn't get to a show all year long.

It's a real good thing that A-ROID is going for surgery, I hope he doesn't play another game for the Yankees he is a piece of shit, has been for years.
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    My mom died, my dad had a major surgery with a long recovery process, and my 3 year relationship ended. The highlight was Pearl Jam in Atlanta; the rest of the year is a blur and days turned into months and then a year. Suffice it to say I'm ready for 2013.

(81, where's your review?) :)
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    This has been a really good year. I've meet some pretty awesome people, got to see a fantastic PJ show, have taken a couple really great trips, and the swim team is doing unbelievable. For the first time since I can recall, everything is coming up kw.

And, from the looks of things, next year is going to be even better; I can't wait! Thanks for the fantastic memories, 2012!
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    It begins and ends with "Call Me Maybe"
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Went to Montana, and this time it wasn't just to see family-I got to see Pearl Jam!

Saw some old friends, met some new ones.

Got to meet several of my poster hero artists.

I also learned that 9 people can fit into Heisenberg's rental car.

Right on Peggy, Left on Tina, Jenna is a slut.

Where is the clown?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    mild winter...fun summer...hurricae sandy...ft laudrdale..the end
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    JK_Livin wrote:
    It begins and ends with "Call Me Maybe"
    hey, I just met you.
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Aside from concerts and internships, which I should add are a bright, bright spot, the worst year of my life. Don't know what I would have done without music this year. Here's to better things in 2013.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • rival.rival. Posts: 7,775
    2011 was shit for me, so 2012 could only get better and it sure did!

2013 is looking to be a hell of a year :)
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    It was good!
    #FHP
  • 2012 was dedicated to working tons of overtime, and paying off ALL of our credit card bills.
    Mission accomplished. Well almost, but I will end up paying of 75% off our credit card debt. We also tossed a good amount of money in to our 401K's. So financially, it was a good year!

We took a wonderful vacation to Disney in September, we had so much fun, we are already booked for next year.

2013 looks like it could be fun. A new garage, and maybe a swimming pool and deck!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    2012 was dedicated to working tons of overtime, and paying off ALL of our credit card bills.
    Mission accomplished. Well almost, but I will end up paying of 75% off our credit card debt. We also tossed a good amount of money in to our 401K's. So financially, it was a good year!

We took a wonderful vacation to Disney in September, we had so much fun, we are already booked for next year.

2013 looks like it could be fun. A new garage, and maybe a swimming pool and deck!

That's awesome, dude. I remember when I finally paid off my CC debt a few years ago, it felt like a great weight had been taken off. That shit is absolute drag, so congrats on getting it nearly paid off.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • kw18 wrote:
    2012 was dedicated to working tons of overtime, and paying off ALL of our credit card bills.

That's awesome, dude. I remember when I finally paid off my CC debt a few years ago, it felt like a great weight had been taken off. That shit is absolute drag, so congrats on getting it nearly paid off.
    Credit is just a part of life. They idea is NOT to abuse it, and over extend yourself. As you/we are all well aware of. Situations occur though, where sometimes you just dont have a choice, but to use those silly little cards.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Peyton Manning became a Bronco.

:sick::sick::sick:

sick0020.gif
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,779
    New Job- very nice
    Rincon Puerto Rico for sic Bachelor Party in April
    Made in America front row- sic weekend
    Soundgarden on Letterman
    Atlantic city a few times
    Fort Myers/Naples for a week around Thanksgiving, awesome
    Global Fest in Central Park was fun

My Brothers wedding was called off a week before it happened in October. it sucked at the time, but 2 months later he sees this was the right call and I'm happy he's doing well............THANK GOD SHE IS GONE( DID I JUST SAY THAT :lol: )

Knicks are good
    Lots of fishing off Jones Beach and out in Hudson Canyon.
    Sandy causing headaches for family and friends, I was fortunate

Overall solid
  • Love, snow mobiles, engagement, visa process, saying goodbye to an old life, old job, old apartment, family, friends, moving across oceans, Sandy, love, wedding, PJ, EdVed, Mr. Pickles, love, christmas, New Year's and life with Cav

2012 was decent 8-):mrgreen:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I have to say I've definitey enjoyed 2012...all of the aspects of my life are finally in line... :D

I got promoted this year! yay me! :D

It was a great year for music...I got to see Roger, Bruce, the Who...just to name a few.
    Then I got to spend 3 days on the beach with good friends listening to some amazing music including Pearl Jam
    Then I got to see Pearl jam just 9 days after that...in MT where I got to see some old friends and meet some wonderful new ones :D
    I learned that I'm very portable...which is handy when fitting 9 people in a small car.
    Right on Peggy, Left on Tina, Jenna is a slut.

2012 has brought me some nice surprises...I'm excited to see what 2013 will bring!! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    This has been the best and the worst and the craziest year of my life :crazy: But I like to focus on the good, so some of my main highlights:

Meeting Becky & Cubbee...two ladies that I couldn't have gotten through this year without :D
    Went on probably at least 15 roadtrips this year, had lots of fun times with great people!
    Got to see PJ in Philly and meet some new friends.
    Went to Vegas and had the time of my life.
    Met a lot of people from here throughout the year, the Chicago people ROCK!
    Bachelorette party in NOLA and had an even better time than I had in Vegas :!:
    Got a picture with Jeff Ament :!: :!: :!:

Stoked to see what 2013 is gonna bring :D
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Senseless shootings.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer