anyone going to the STONES tonight in BROOKLYN

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
anyone.....just got 2 sweet seats in a suite

gotta see them once b4 i die

hit me up if your're going

i know this is the wrong section..but other music sucks ass :lol:
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Congrats Man, lets us know how the new Arena is
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Congrats Man, lets us know how the new Arena is

10 min from my crib....thats the best part 8-)

yea i wanna see whats up with this arena
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Nice score, enjoy the show!
    I'm so glad I got to see them back in 97, with Pearl Jam opening for them, because there is no way in hell I'd pay what they are selling tickets for these days. They are definitely a band everyone should see at least once. Have a blast!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    Just don't go with high expectations J you will cringe more than once , the ARENA is sweet i was there the other night for a hoops game ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    Nice score, enjoy the show!
    I'm so glad I got to see them back in 97, with Pearl Jam opening for them, because there is no way in hell I'd pay what they are selling tickets for these days. They are definitely a band everyone should see at least once. Have a blast!

i wouldn't have payed the big money either....but 2 for free....works for me ;):lol:
    Just don't go with high expectations J you will cringe more than once , the ARENA is sweet i was there the other night for a hoops game ...

im sure i will bud....but ill be singing the songs so i wont hear Mick anyway :lol:

as long as he shakes that crotch....i'll be a happy man :shock: :lol:
  • Nice score, enjoy the show!

i wouldn't have payed the big money either....but 2 for free....works for me ;):lol:
    Even better :thumbup:
    Enjoy the show!
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    The ticket prices themselves I might have been able to swing, but not those prices AND the travel/food/lodging from Texas to New York. I'm just hoping for more shows in the future, if not, I've seen them more than once. I will be watching the 12/15 show on PPV though.

voodoopug is going to one of the shows, I don't remember if it is Brooklyn or one of the Newark shows. The reviews I've been reading are very good. Supposedly Keith has really been practicing and sounds better than he has in ages. They're supposed to be pretty tight for this mini-tour.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    The ticket prices themselves I might have been able to swing, but not those prices AND the travel/food/lodging from Texas to New York. I'm just hoping for more shows in the future, if not, I've seen them more than once. I will be watching the 12/15 show on PPV though.

voodoopug is going to one of the shows, I don't remember if it is Brooklyn or one of the Newark shows. The reviews I've been reading are very good. Supposedly Keith has really been practicing and sounds better than he has in ages. They're supposed to be pretty tight for this mini-tour.

they sounded good at the 1st London show

under my thumb

anyone anyone?
    1st row side stage 8-) sweeeeet
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    Stones shows are always fun if the sound is good.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Looking for a review when you get home, or tomorrow. Looks like you got Paint It, Black tonight. I've never seen them play it, so I'm jealous of that. But more jealous of Mick Taylor on Midnight Rambler again. If I were there I wouldn't complain, but this is the third show in a row where they've had Mick play on the same song. Doesn't look like Bill made the trip across the pond though.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    under my thumb

anyone anyone?

my wife the first couple of years. turns out she was settting me up :lol:
    Looking for a review when you get home, or tomorrow. Looks like you got Paint It, Black tonight. I've never seen them play it, so I'm jealous of that. But more jealous of Mick Taylor on Midnight Rambler again. If I were there I wouldn't complain, but this is the third show in a row where they've had Mick play on the same song. Doesn't look like Bill made the trip across the pond though.

got a ton of my fav classics

Mick Taylor was siiiiickkkkk

billy didn't make the trip

mary j blige on GIMME shelter was pretty fucking cool to be homest

..they can still bring it...sound in good in the new arena...some songs it was hard to hear Mick over the music but all in all it was a very cool show

opening with off my cloud was awesome also

ending the first set w/ sympathy was cool
This discussion has been closed.