Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,678
    i couldn't find the picture w/ th e bag on the bed
    Here you go :lol:
    http://youtu.be/YR9QajX70E4

Twenty years!! :lol::lol::lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    chadwick wrote:
    i one time found about (guessing of course) five - eight pounds of golden delicious apples out in the country on the side of a gravel road. this was about 23 years ago or so. we made apple pies & apple crisps. someone had picked them and had them in sacks.

it was fun.
    You ate the apples, which is what I would do.

I would smoke the weed too.
    #FHP
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    The former pothead in me would have serious problems calling the cops...

That being said - what are you supposed to do when you find it with a guy from the power company on your property who (a) you probably have no idea anything other than his name and (b) he's just as likely to call the cops!

Personally my problem with keeping it wouldn't be the fear of arrest, but the fear of whoever owned it coming back for retribution.... but then again, I'd have the same problem with calling the cops!

What this guy should have done was slowly chip away at the stash as he needed to, and leave the rest for the owners until they came back for it... ;)
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.