Options

Daughter tag

Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
When did Daughter start to have a tag? I'm listening to Columbus 03, and it doesn't have a tag?

Any one know when the first tag was done? What are the best tags?
There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Ms. Haiku wrote:
    When did Daughter start to have a tag? I'm listening to Columbus 03, and it doesn't have a tag?

Any one know when the first tag was done? What are the best tags?

The earliest I've ever heard was the "Another Brick in the Wall" tag in the Atlanta 4/3/94 show.

That and the "It's OK" tag from VA Beach 2000 are my two favorites.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    You piqued my interest here, so I checked on pearljam.com. Looks like they tagged WMA onto Daughter on 6/26/93 and then tagged a song called "Pulled Up" by the Talking Heads on 6/27/93. Both shows were in Oslo, but at different venues. These were the 4th and 5th times the band ever played Daughter live, so I guess the tagging started very very early.
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    You piqued my interest here, so I checked on pearljam.com. Looks like they tagged WMA onto Daughter on 6/26/93 and then tagged a song called "Pulled Up" by the Talking Heads on 6/27/93. Both shows were in Oslo, but at different venues. These were the 4th and 5th times the band ever played Daughter live, so I guess the tagging started very very early.
    Great! Thanks for the research :) So, there goes my theory . . .
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird