What's the weather like.........

Hey Fuckers, what's the weather like where you are at. I wanna go snowboarding except its minus 30 Celsius.
Might be cold, like a witches tittie.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:

i think i like the newb
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Whoever this is is cool in my book :lol:
    weather is dry here....i need lotion. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Might be cold, like a witches tittie.

it's a tit bit nipply out.....

the women are nubbing out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    it's a bit nipply out

I had a buddy that could accurately predict the temperature within a couple of degrees just by touching his nipple :lol:
    81 wrote:
    it's a bit nipply out

I had a buddy that could accurately predict the temperature within a couple of degrees just by touching his nipple :lol:

i think that might have just been an excuse to touch his nipples
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Hey Fuckers, what's the weather like where you are at. I wanna go snowboarding except its minus 30 Celsius.

You're a cool fucker.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    it's a bit nipply out

i think that might have just been an excuse to touch his nipples

He did a fantastic job. Couldn't believe it
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    I'm not sure who has the highest "fuck" to post ratio, but I think push me and I will resist is at 100%

:clap:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm not sure who has the highest "fuck" to post ratio, but I think push me and I will resist is at 100%

:lol::lol:

Wait...is that Jeff??!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • fuckers fuckers fuckers.......nice.

oh and its chilly here but i doubt anyone really cares.
  • Witches tittie???this guy is my best fucker..ehhh.friend now..hola amigo!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I'm not sure who has the highest "fuck" to post ratio, but I think push me and I will resist is at 100%

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ogey38ogey38 Posts: 563

Too funny! My dad used to say that it's "colder outside than a well digger's ass"....

Welcome to the boards!
    Mid-America Center Council Bluffs, IA - Jun 13, 2003
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011
    Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011
    Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Lincoln, NE - Oct 9, 2014
    Global Citizen's Festival, NYC - Sept 26, 2015
  • Hey Fuckers, what's the weather like where you are at. I wanna go snowboarding except its minus 30 Celsius.
    Damn where do you live for it to get to -30?
  • Hey Fuckers, what's the weather like where you are at. I wanna go snowboarding except its minus 30 Celsius.

The greatest place on earth fucker. A little place called Canada
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    81 wrote:
    It puts the lotion on.

It's wet where I am.

The greatest place on earth fucker. A little place called Canada
    Agreed. Just having a hard time picturing a place in Canada that hits -30 and has decent enough mountains for Snowboarding.
  • The greatest place on earth fucker. A little place called Canada[/quote]
    Agreed. Just having a hard time picturing a place in Canada that hits -30 and has decent enough mountains for Snowboarding.[/quote]

If you live in Canada then you should not have a hard time picturing a place that gets cold in the winter with mountains to ride. Use your brain fucker. Or look at a map.
    LloydXmas wrote:
    81 wrote:
    It puts the lotion on.

It's wet where I am.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The greatest place on earth fucker. A little place called Canada
    Agreed. Just having a hard time picturing a place in Canada that hits -30 and has decent enough mountains for Snowboarding.[/quote]

If you live in Canada then you should not have a hard time picturing a place that gets cold in the winter with mountains to ride. Use your brain fucker. Or look at a map.[/quote]
    I'd go with northern Ontario because you're coming off as a bit of a jackass and that's the west coast general perception of people from that side of the country. Only problem is Ontario doesn't really have mountains.