windows 8 question

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
bought my mom a laptop..windows8
where the fuck is stuff here..
where i can find notpad,the games ,etc..things before u find them at start..
this shit looks weird.. :fp: :lol:

anyone work windows 8?
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    paging DS
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why now you not window's 7ing
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    LloydXmas wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why now you not window's 7ing

:lol:
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    thanks Lisa! :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • anyone any more info?
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    so, i spent half an hour trying to figure out how to shut down/restart my pc :fp: :? they really changed things up

but after some googling and getting to know it, i quite like the concept. and i find it faster than w7. just the matter of getting used to it
  • zagi wrote:
    so, i spent half an hour trying to figure out how to shut down/restart my pc :fp: :? they really changed things up

but after some googling and getting to know it, i quite like the concept. and i find it faster than w7. just the matter of getting used to it
    yes its faster!!!alot to learn,but isnt mine,so the user need to learn it..lol
    where are the fuckin games anyway?
  • zagizagi Posts: 414
    i guess you have to go get them as apps in windows store (and i'm assuming u r talking about those basic ones like solitare and minesweepers)
  • zagi wrote:
    i guess you have to go get them as apps in windows store (and i'm assuming u r talking about those basic ones like solitare and minesweepers)
    yes those classic ones all windows had