81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    The Department of Labor says more than 215 million children are engaged in child labor, and cites the International Labour Organization as saying more than half of those children are also performing hazardous work.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm proud to say...I don't have a holiday tree. So I have not purchased any 'cheap handmade ornaments made in India'.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    where the fuck is this guy now? comes on for missoula and then just a bit after then its fuck you guys!!! :fp:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    where the fuck is this guy now? comes on for missoula and then just a bit after then its fuck you guys!!! :fp:

running ornament mines on top of acid mines is time consuming work.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    ?what happened
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce