Sweeeeet

PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I guess they finally fixed this atrocity, I can post again!!

Unfortunately, I don't really have much to say. :lol:

except, hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it's good to be back.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    And it's great to have you back :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    welcome back....

nice to meet you in philly
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    You too 81, and I had a blast that day!!

and jose, I've been checking here once in a while, I understand you, neily and bathgate really got nailed during Sandy, hope things are getting better.

I'm astonished that we made out ok, never lost power, got a lot of wind and rain, but no damage. Thank God.

I'm located in between the Jersey shore and Philly, so there was some kind of pocket in that storm that spared my area. It was bizarre, all around us, damage everywhere - yet we were good.
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    WOO HOO!

:wave:
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,204
    You too 81, and I had a blast that day!!

and jose, I've been checking here once in a while, I understand you, neily and bathgate really got nailed during Sandy, hope things are getting better.

I'm astonished that we made out ok, never lost power, got a lot of wind and rain, but no damage. Thank God.

I'm located in between the Jersey shore and Philly, so there was some kind of pocket in that storm that spared my area. It was bizarre, all around us, damage everywhere - yet we were good.

Well i'm glad you were not affected and i'm almost all done with the reconstruction of the parts of my house that were damaged as long and noone was injured so i do have to thanks my lucky stars ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....