Hey Chicago!!!!

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Did ya see me rolling by on the southside?

I waved and everything.

Ok, it was only one finger so you might have missed it. :mrgreen:
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    If i knew you were coming thru the area, i would have taken the day off and clogged up i80
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    81 wrote:
    If i knew you were coming thru the area, i would have taken the day off and clogged up i80
    didnt find out til about 10 this morning. Now I'm safely in Chadwickland.
    I picked a good time to roll through though. think it was around 2 or 3?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • next time u going take me with you
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I waved with the other finger on my way back through. Did ya see me?

Can't believe you didn't stop by
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    yeah, slim chance I sleep in my bed tonight and you cant believe I didnt stop by.

BTW I post this from my bed!!

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    yeah, slim chance I sleep in my bed tonight and you cant believe I didnt stop by.

What are you wearing?
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

What are you wearing?
    :nono: :nono: :nono: :fp: prevert :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:

:lol:

if you ever end up around schaumburg....let me know...

i'll buy you a soda
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

:lol:

if you ever end up around schaumburg....let me know...

i'll buy you a soda
    I suppose its possible this month with this paper account I'm on. Boy I really hate US 30.

International paper makes cups, boxes(fast food) lids, etc.

I think next week , I'm going to ask about running to N Carolina or Fla. Maybe Texas, since I havent been there before in the truck.

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

What are you wearing?
    :nono: :nono: :nono: :fp: prevert :mrgreen:

:lol::lol: :oops: