Iowa? WTF?!?!? or Hi Chad!!!

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
ok, so I'm at a pilot across from the Iowa 80 MEGA truck stop. On my curreent assignment, taking a load of cups or lids for cups to a company DBA for Caribou, 11,000lbs worth to Cedar Rapids in the a.m.

I would have sworn I would have seen Chads poetry as crop circles in the Iowa farm fields. :?

Color me disappointed. :mrgreen:
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    ya gotta be in the sky, sir
    yes my poetry is crop circular
    farmers dig it... literally

i'd come over and pick you up but im over 200 miles away
    enjoy this amazing state
    be well & be safe
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    tiny truck stop over there @ the i-80
    cluster f

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    chadwick wrote:
    cluster f
    no shit. advertising 800 spots? not mention the dickwads who would create one anyway. I'll stick with the peelot, thanks.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    cluster f
    no shit. advertising 800 spots? not mention the dickwads who would create one anyway. I'll stick with the peelot, thanks.
    i've never enjoyed the i-80 iowa truck stop. it's to frickin much.

i miss you guys. however, i enjoy being home & having a bed that's not rolling along the way. stupid team driving. for years i slept with ear plugs. that actually is a awesome way to sleep. the hum is tranquil after awhile of getting used to it.

i still can't sleep in a silent bedroom. my stereo has to be on as does the fan. stupid diesel motors.
    i don't miss the pollution at the truck stops. breathing that air sucked. also, i don't miss when fueling up standing in oil & diesel fuel then bringing it up into the truck/carpet.

have a pleasant & safe & warm night & trip my fellow champion.

call speedy... tell eem he's got a hot load waitin on eem.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    how about dialing in all that crap just to get fuel? for christ sakes wtf?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    how about dialing in all that crap just to get fuel? for christ sakes wtf?
    especially when you have to piss real bad. cant block the fuel island to go in before you fuel.

And just like that I'm back home.