Customary Greetings

13»

Comments

  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 26,288
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I've met a few of you here and the only greeting i got was the old hello no hand shakes no hugs nothing , so i just took it as 10C members really have no class :P , actually most Americans have no class if you travel abroad most folks will def hand shake and hug upon 1st meeting you ....

    I swear I hugged you when we met!

    Hell, I even hugged that grumpy guy Speedy!

    No just a quick hello ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I'm usually a hugger...although sometimes I wait for the vibe from the other person.

    When Trisha & I saw Lisa in MT, we greeted each other with a 3-way hug

    I also greeted the KOAers with a hug since we didn't have petals or alcoholic whipped cream....

    Pretty sure I greeted everyone I saw in MT with a hug whether they wanted one or not... :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 26,288
    norm wrote:
    I've met a few of you here and the only greeting i got was the old hello no hand shakes no hugs nothing , so i just took it as 10C members really have no class :P , actually most Americans have no class if you travel abroad most folks will def hand shake and hug upon 1st meeting you ....

    i didn't hug you but i did prevent you from falling into the row in front of us...that's gotta account for something! ;) :P :lol:

    Oh norm you saved me that night it counts for everything :)
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WAPosts: 31,013
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I've met a few of you here and the only greeting i got was the old hello no hand shakes no hugs nothing , so i just took it as 10C members really have no class :P , actually most Americans have no class if you travel abroad most folks will def hand shake and hug upon 1st meeting you ....

    I swear I hugged you when we met!

    Hell, I even hugged that grumpy guy Speedy!

    No just a quick hello ...

    :x somebody must have been grumpy and told me, "it's time to go"

    just for the record, I have nothing against on hugging Joses', I gave arq a hug in Missoula.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

    - Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :x somebody must have been grumpy and told me, "it's time to go"

    sorry about that. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WAPosts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm usually a hugger...although sometimes I wait for the vibe from the other person.

    When Trisha & I saw Lisa in MT, we greeted each other with a 3-way hug

    I also greeted the KOAers with a hug since we didn't have petals or alcoholic whipped cream....

    Pretty sure I greeted everyone I saw in MT with a hug whether they wanted one or not... :lol:

    don't forget when I called, I almost fell out of the 3rd story window...

    and we all jumped up and down and screamed when we saw each other.

    I think I at least shook hands with Becky, Truck, and KW....BTW....2 of those people are missing as of late... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

    - Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm usually a hugger...although sometimes I wait for the vibe from the other person.

    When Trisha & I saw Lisa in MT, we greeted each other with a 3-way hug

    I also greeted the KOAers with a hug since we didn't have petals or alcoholic whipped cream....

    Pretty sure I greeted everyone I saw in MT with a hug whether they wanted one or not... :lol:

    don't forget when I called, I almost fell out of the 3rd story window...

    and we all jumped up and down and screamed when we saw each other.

    I think I at least shook hands with Becky, Truck, and KW....BTW....2 of those people are missing as of late... :|

    becky hardly ever posts....you are more likely to get a reply via text than a post.

    truck....he's just to good for us now. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm usually a hugger...although sometimes I wait for the vibe from the other person.

    When Trisha & I saw Lisa in MT, we greeted each other with a 3-way hug

    I also greeted the KOAers with a hug since we didn't have petals or alcoholic whipped cream....

    Pretty sure I greeted everyone I saw in MT with a hug whether they wanted one or not... :lol:

    don't forget when I called, I almost fell out of the 3rd story window...

    and we all jumped up and down and screamed when we saw each other.

    I think I at least shook hands with Becky, Truck, and KW....BTW....2 of those people are missing as of late... :|


    Yes! And it was very nice for you to come down to the lobby to greet us... :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb placePosts: 12,632
    clint-nod.gif




    tumblr_luugcwXnSh1qbp3ln.gif
  • Handshake...
  • Handshake...
    :nono: keep your hands to yourself
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

    "I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Handshake...
    :nono: keep your hands to yourself

    Not that kind of a handshake :fp:
  • Handshake...
    :nono: keep your hands to yourself

    Not that kind of a handshake :fp:
    :think:


    :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

    "I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • :think:


    :think:


    :corn:
  • :think:


    :think:


    :corn:
    :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

    "I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • :think:


    :think:


    :corn:
    :think:
    :think: ummmmm....it's under consideration



    :corn:






    :nono:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

    "I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Wut? :corn:
  • Wut? :corn:
    don't act all innocent. you are DIRTY :nono:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

    "I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Wut? :corn:
    don't act all innocent. you are DIRTY :nono:

    shrug.gif
  • Wut? :corn:
    don't act all innocent. you are DIRTY :nono:

    shrug.gif
    uh huh

    :nono:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

    "I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,367
    WI '98 WI '99 (EV) WI '00 Chgo '00 MO '00 Champaign '03 Chgo '03 WI '03 IN '03 MI '04 Chgo '06:N1 & 2 WI '06 Chgo '07 Chgo '08 (EV:N1) Chgo '09:N1 & 2 Chgo '11 (EV:N1) WI '11:N1 & 2 Philly '12 Wrigley '13 Pitt '13 Buff '13 Detroit '14 MKE '14 Wrigley '16 N1 & N2
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not.Posts: 58,276
    durant.gif
    81 is now off the air

    Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Mamasan23 wrote:

    We should do this when we finally meet. :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 38,058
    edited January 23
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

    Wow. Just wow!

    meh fresh Prince's and Jazz were better D

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvpfdETuTok

    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 38,058
    edited January 23
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

    Wow. Just wow!

    meh fresh Prince's and Jazz were better D

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvpfdETuTok
    or boys meets world one is pretty decent also
    Best The Handshake GIFs  Gfycat


    Post edited by eeriepadave on
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,367
    afroannnie wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

    We should do this when we finally meet. :lol:

    :lol: That would be epic indeed!!!

    I wonder how long they had to practice that!! :lol:
    WI '98 WI '99 (EV) WI '00 Chgo '00 MO '00 Champaign '03 Chgo '03 WI '03 IN '03 MI '04 Chgo '06:N1 & 2 WI '06 Chgo '07 Chgo '08 (EV:N1) Chgo '09:N1 & 2 Chgo '11 (EV:N1) WI '11:N1 & 2 Philly '12 Wrigley '13 Pitt '13 Buff '13 Detroit '14 MKE '14 Wrigley '16 N1 & N2
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PAPosts: 38,058
    Sami Zayn The Bloodline GIF - Sami Zayn The Bloodline Jimmy Uso - Discover   Share GIFs
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 35,302
    Sami Zayn The Bloodline GIF - Sami Zayn The Bloodline Jimmy Uso - Discover   Share GIFs
    Way to dig up a 10yo thread!
Sign In or Register to comment.