Random pic of Pete Townsed sent by text?

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
who else received this? And further WHO sent it to begin with?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I got one last night too! It was so damn bizarre. But then again...I got a lot of weird texts last night :?
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    :shifty:
  • From the Chicago show?
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I got a random pic too, but she was defiantly not Pete. way too hot to be Pete ;)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    hmmmm, no I have some #'s of random PJ freaks.

Ready for some texts from the road? hehehee.

Starting next week, I'm temp moved to another account. Have the option of running east of I-35 running paper. Means I'm basically OTR again.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    smoking babies are hot to the touch last last time I checked
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    the last? or the last last time? :mrgreen:

And further, just where were you touching the baby the last last time? :corn:

mickeyrat wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

First off, it seems that someone needs to brush up on their Hall and Oates references.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig0NVMVdmoA

Second, the last last time would have been Wisconsin.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

First off, it seems that someone needs to brush up on their Hall and Oates references.

why would this be?

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I got a couple of random texts...one was the Pete Townsend pic! Fess up!
  • RYEzupSF wrote:
    Yeah, the smoking baby has gone on record that the Chicago show was pretty awesome.

Guess he had to put down the smoke before he could text.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    When I saw the words "random pic".."pete townsend"...."text", I could help but think of the irony!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

:nono:

it was Missoula. someone was jealous of our boob poking.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    oh, and yes...I got the random pic. Bunch of texts afterwards that said, "who is this?"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

:nono:

it was Missoula. someone was jealous of our boob poking.

Missoula was the last time. Wisconsin was the last last time. I like your boobs.

RYEzupSF wrote:

Missoula was the last time. Wisconsin was the last last time. I like your boobs.

I like my boobs too! and yours as well!

Did I tell you about the honking?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Honking?

RYEzupSF wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Honking?
    this post is useless with texted pics.

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    oh, and yes...I got the random pic. Bunch of texts afterwards that said, "who is this?"

yes...the bigger question is who sent the "who is this?" text...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

nono, as the OP , I say we get back to the boob thing. I like where this was going!!!! :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

nono, as the OP , I say we get back to the boob thing. I like where this was going!!!! :mrgreen:

I'm fine with talking about boobs... :D :corn:
    afroannnie wrote:

you have great boobs too.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I'm finally getting my own. :fp: But somehow its not the same thing. Damn truck stop food.

Once again, this post is useless without texted pics!!!!!!

mickeyrat wrote:
    I'm finally getting my own. :fp: But somehow its not the same thing. Damn truck stop food.

Moobs?

...I had my boobs as my avatar once. You snooze you lose.

RYEzupSF wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Well, thank you very much. :D You have nice boobs too...and so does Lisa. :think: Seems like this board is filled with nice boobs. :corn:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Well, thank you very much. :D You have nice boobs too...and so does Lisa. :think: Seems like this board is filled with nice boobs. :corn:

154438_o.gif

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    afroannnie wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:thumbup: :wave:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Moobs?

...I had my boobs as my avatar once. You snooze you lose.
    yeah, but I saw tanline on adbook!!!

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I'd be nervous about receiving a random picture of Pete Townsend texted to me...at least based on his history. :?