Options

Body of War soundtrack/ "No More" video

124»

Comments

• Options
    I get goosebumps everytime I watch this video. Eddie never stops amazing me with his thoughts and lyrics.
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Got this yesterday, great collection.

No More is differant version than video, this one has Ben Harper singing with Ed, Live!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    celebrationcelebration Posts: 318
    I get the message and I agree

No
    More
    ########################
    Celebration, the ball's in play
  • Options
    writersuwritersu Posts: 1,867
    see, I like the video, for the message and for the wonderful homage he is paying to the war veterens or the current army fighting for us there. for that I do respect him and think he did an awesome thing. and even in the opinion of the war, what I surely see is an "anti-war" stance, I can respect that everyone has opinions that I respect regardless if I agree or not as long as they have really thought about the decision and not just copped it from someone else (which I know he has formed on his own, because whenever I have seen anything about hin talking about the war, he is very well schooled in his research).

but I am sorry, regardless of the opinion on Bush , and I understand and accept without any type of butting heads needed that most people here do not like him, I don't think that showing his pix on the video was necessary. why not show Osama?
    Baby, You Wouldn't Last a Minute on The Creek......

Together we will float like angels.........

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    writersu wrote:
    see, I like the video, for the message and for the wonderful homage he is paying to the war veterens or the current army fighting for us there. for that I do respect him and think he did an awesome thing. and even in the opinion of the war, what I surely see is an "anti-war" stance, I can respect that everyone has opinions that I respect regardless if I agree or not as long as they have really thought about the decision and not just copped it from someone else (which I know he has formed on his own, because whenever I have seen anything about hin talking about the war, he is very well schooled in his research).

but I am sorry, regardless of the opinion on Bush , and I understand and accept without any type of butting heads needed that most people here do not like him, I don't think that showing his pix on the video was necessary. why not show Osama?

Osama had nothing to do with US troops in Iraq. A line in the song talk's about how he (Bush) lied to get us there. So he already is part of the song.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    Lizardking wrote:
    Osama had nothing to do with US troops in Iraq. A line in the song talk's about how he (Bush) lied to get us there. So he already is part of the song.

I see your point.

In the moment that you left the room, the album started skipping, goodbye to beauty shared with the ones that you love.........
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    Just got back from seeing the movie!
    Really good and pretty powerful. Everyone should see this movie before they go and vote in Nov.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    VEDDERFAN1VEDDERFAN1 Posts: 38
    This is the first time I have heard this song. It reminds me so much of John Lennon on stage singing Give Peace a Chance. Very cool!
    vedderfan1
  • Options
    Lizardking wrote:

yeah, but didn't Osama get the guys to bomb the World Trade Center?