I'm Sure He'll Have a Good Time In Jail

EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
http://msn.foxsports.com/collegefootbal ... deo-112912

Read the more sympathetic story ESPN.com had on this. And still asked myself - who does this even when they're drunk?

Found the much longer detailed story:
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/LS ... t-time-met

EDIT: If you don't want to read the long story - dude climbed up on a table and rubbed his balls on the other guy's face while he was passed out in a bar/restaurant on Bourbon Street.
Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    This is why i drink alone :lol::lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    two years is a bit harsh.

perhaps a couple thousands hours of community service wearing LSU gear with the service performed in lousiana.

i dunno
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I didnt have time to read article, were they soft balls or hard balls?
    John Roach
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    2 years is kind of harsh but i have no sympathy for the douche bag. what kind of person, a father no less, decides to do something like that. i can't fathom the thought process but i guess i was never a bully.
    pjhawks wrote:
    2 years is kind of harsh but i have no sympathy for the douche bag. what kind of person, a father no less, decides to do something like that. i can't fathom the thought process but i guess i was never a bully.

lots of booze clouded any thought process....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    NOLA.... [Will shrug]
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

please, i've been as drunk as that guy many times over and never once thought to put my nut sack on another man's face...let alone in a crowded place. if he was younger i'd say maybe but at 32 and a father? alcohol maybe add fuel to the fire but he is a bleeping idiot.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    pjhawks wrote:
    81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

please, i've been as drunk as that guy many times over and never once thought to put my nut sack on another man's face...let alone in a crowded place. if he was younger i'd say maybe but at 32 and a father? alcohol maybe add fuel to the fire but he is a bleeping idiot.

:lol::lol::lol:
    pjhawks wrote:
    81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

i agree.

i just know we have all done alot of stupid stuff when high on far out....

and he totally deserves something, just don't think it's two years.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

Lots of booze + the juvenile, cult like, OCD, man child fantasy of not letting your college days and its athletic teams and rivalries go = nuts on your face. (see- Penn State supporters)
    81 wrote:

i just know we have all done alot of stupid stuff when high on far out....

and he totally deserves something, just don't think it's two years.

no doubt we've all done stupid things drunk but the distinction for this idiot is doing something TO someone else. i would think by age 32 married and with a child, having fun at another's expense would be off the table (pun intended :D )
    pjhawks wrote:
    having fun at another's expense would be off the table (pun intended :D )

you've not been to chicago have you. :lol:

let me tell you, you don't wanna be drunk here. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Speaking as someone who has had balls laid on his forehead...I kind of like it. :lol: