Christmas Tree

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
anyone put it already!????!!!post some fotos!!! :)
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    what is this christmas tree that you speak of
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    epic-win-photos-portal-christmas-tree-win.jpg
    epic-win-photos-portal-christmas-tree-win.jpg

hmm...now if only the ceiling one rotated :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Can't have a tree ... the cat will attack it. :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • kw18 wrote:
    :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    if anybody needs a tree...i have three you can come cut down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    kw18 wrote:

but it's SO cute when they do!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKpVX3_gmy8drp60K-dMV1B5Pa17pGOPr0yjUmqrxTFL8-AQ53eg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • No tree will be in this place
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

OK, that is cute. But my tree is only 3 feet tall and can't support a grown cat. I will not put in danger my breakable, limited-edition superhero Hallmark collectable ornaments! :P
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

OK, that is cute. But my tree is only 3 feet tall and can't support a grown cat. I will not put in danger my breakable, limited-edition superhero Hallmark collectable ornaments! :P

Hallmark ornaments huh? I'm trying to get rid of a whole box of Hallmark ornaments... :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Hallmark ornaments huh? I'm trying to get rid of a whole box of Hallmark ornaments... :|

Which ones are you trying to get rid of?

Between my Hallmark ornaments and all the ones I made when I was a kid (that my parents gave back to me as an adult because I guess they had grown tired of the child craftsmanship), I have way too many ornaments for my little tree.

Now, I'll just be content with piling presents on a small table beneath my PJ posters and a few of Hallmark ornaments adorning nearby from on high. Who needs a tree? This bad boy looks pretty awesome anywhere:

qxi1002.jpg
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Between my Hallmark ornaments and all the ones I made when I was a kid (that my parents gave back to me as an adult because I guess they had grown tired of the child craftsmanship), I have way too many ornaments for my little tree.

Now, I'll just be content with piling presents on a small table beneath my PJ posters and a few of Hallmark ornaments adorning nearby from on high. Who needs a tree? This bad boy looks pretty awesome anywhere:

qxi1002.jpg

I have that exact one too. He hangs in the archway to my living room.
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I should be putting mine up next week.

I'm gonna find the ugliest tree to decorate. Bringing the Charlie Brown tree back!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I am in no rush. I am still enjoying my plastic jack-o-lantern.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    kw18 wrote:

My mom always put the ornaments that I made in the special spot of the tree...all the way in the back... :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    kw18 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'd have to dig them out...currently, there are 3 Cowboys ornaments on the kitchen table that I randomly found, and have no idea where they came from (I am *NOT* a Dallas fan), I know some Disney ones, and probably some Looney Tunes ones....all from the early 90s.

BTW, I really, really, really think you should put up the tree, (somehow keep it away from the kitties)...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RKCNDY wrote:

I'd have to dig them out...currently, there are 3 Cowboys ornaments on the kitchen table that I randomly found, and have no idea where they came from (I am *NOT* a Dallas fan), I know some Disney ones, and probably some Looney Tunes ones....all from the early 90s.

BTW, I really, really, really think you should put up the tree, (somehow keep it away from the kitties)...

My piece of advice would be to destroy those atrocious Cowboys ornaments immediately! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

My piece of advice would be to destroy those atrocious Cowboys ornaments immediately! :lol:

wanna cut Trow Aikman's head off? I'll send you that ornament for free!

Maybe I should post in the Cowboys thread somebody can have them...:think:

- Christopher McCandless
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Put ours up the day after Thanksgiving as always. I have my Cowboys ornaments on the tree. Be careful Mamasan, I have a Brett Favre ornament that could get "accidentally" damaged this year :evil:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Put ours up the day after Thanksgiving as always. I have my Cowboys ornaments on the tree. Be careful Mamasan, I have a Brett Favre ornament that could get "accidentally" damaged this year :evil:

I'll do you one better and damage that traitorous garbage for you! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Some of those old Hallmark Ornaments are worth money, check E-bay first.

oooohhh! Troy is worth about $6! :lol:

I'll trade all 3 Cowboys ornaments for some PJ stickers...or a PJ patch.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I did that last year ... surrounded the tree with presents and empty, wrapped boxes ... Danger still found a way to get into the ornaments. A couple colored bulbs broke and Albert Pujols' foot fell off (but was later super clued back on). I don't want to deal with that headache again ...

Maybe I'll do an upsidedown tree and hang it from the ceiling ... :think:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    RKCNDY wrote:

oooohhh! Troy is worth about $6! :lol:

I'll trade all 3 Cowboys ornaments for some PJ stickers...or a PJ patch.

:lol: overpriced
  • so..what date at usa u puting up the tree??here around 6-10th december
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

:lol: cat's love Christmas season.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Put mine up today. Little earlier than usual.
    Also decorated the apartment with the X-mas knickknacks and whatnot.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I usually put my christmas tree up after thanksgiving - :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    i don't put one up anymore,,,,,the holiday has become to materialistic
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I am in no rush. I am still enjoying my plastic jack-o-lantern.
    :lol:

We have not bought ours yet and tradition puts it up a couple weeks before Christmas.

Still have not finished inside decorating or the Christmas village...
    boxes everywhere!