Enjoy Jail You Piece Of Shit

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
As someone who has a brother who is mentally retarded and has cerebral palsy I hope you get butt fucked in jail you piece of shit. How the fuck can you make fun of someone with a disability? Do you think anyone chooses to be that way?

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?secti ... id=8900784
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Wow. MAJOR ratfuck.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i fail to see a crime.

don't take that as me defending the guy, clearly wrong.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    i fail to see a crime.

I agree, guy is a bastard.... but jail? Not sure.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    i fail to see a crime.

Ask the10 year old girl if a crime was committed towards her? It's harassment.
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i fail to see a crime.

Ask the 9 year old girl if a crime was committed towards her? It's harassment.

we should all be in jail.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i fail to see a crime.

Ask the 9 year old girl if a crime was committed towards her? It's harassment.

Yeah, not exactly criminal harassment.

Was he stalking her? Cyberstalking her? Was she fearing for her safety? Was he violent?
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I'm not so sure about jail time, but it's only 30 days, so oh well. He deserves an ass whipping, but I'm not sure it's a matter for the courts.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    the whole story is not there
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:

This is true. I wonder what his prior offenses are
    chadwick wrote:

agreed.

i've not seen the video or what was done to his kid to cause him to mock her.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    a 43 year old guy...really? who the fuck mocks a child at 43 years old. that's just fucked up. probably not a crime but he surely could use a little ass kicking.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    It does go a little deeper (apparently the two families have been feuding) but the guy is still a dick. Or else he wouldn't be lying about it. In another story I read the guy says he was injured at work, and actually walking with a limp. But if you watch the video he's clearly mocking the girl. He's holding his arm in that stereotypical "retarded" way against his body, and with every step his neck goes limp like he's dragging his head around. Regardless of what else is happening between the families, the guy WAS mocking her and lying about it now. Like I said, not sure if it's a matter for the courts or not, but the guy was being a dick for sure.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ttP22sVLFM

Grown man stalking a handicapped child and teaching his 9 year old to mock her too. WHat a big man. Hopefully someone in jail sees this and makes him walk with a REAL limp the rest of his life. Piece of human garbage.