Options

White Backspacer & EV Deluxe Songbook for Sale

kane316kane316 Posts: 168
edited December 2012 in Lost Dogs
Earlier this year I parted ways with my vinyl collection and I still have a few things left for sale. I have a White Backspacer Vinyl, never opened, never played for $140 shipped to US and I also have the Eddie Vedder Ukulele Songs Deluxe Songbook, thumbed through maybe once, still have box it was shipped in and never played the CD for $75 shipped to US. I also have the vinyl of Ukulele for sale I could throw the vinyl and the songbook together for $100 shipped. Please e-mail all offers to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:kane2299@verizon.net">kane2299@verizon.net</a><!-- e --> and thanks in advance.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    I also have an opened but never played copy of Live on 10 Legs Vinyl for sale.
  • Options
    tridenttrident MA Posts: 81
    PM Sent.
    So this life is sacrifice....
  • Options
    White Backspacer has been sold.

Still have the Eddied Vedder Deluxe songbook available.

I also found a copy of Live on 10 legs Vinyl. I could sell that for $40 shipped.

Please e-mail all offers and thanks again.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    the ukulele bundle is enticing... if only I had the money...

change the title of the original post if you sold the white backspacer, there are many going around, and confusion will be avoided...

bump for great deal...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    How did you know the vinyl was white if it wasn't opened? I thought I read in this forum that the ONLY way to know if you have a "white" backspacer was to open it. Sorta like a "sealed white backspacer" is an oxymoron or something. But I've been outta the loop. Maybe someone figured out how to determine the color w/out opening it...
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    PapaljuicePapaljuice Jacksonville Posts: 502
    Email sent
    Pearl Jam - ST. PETERSBURG, FL 3-29-94 / WEST PALM BEACH, FL 9-22-98 / TAMPA, FL 8-12-00 / CHARLOTTE, NC 10/30/13 / ST. LOUIS, MO 10-03-2014 / TAMPA, FL 4-11-16 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 4-13-16
    Eddie Vedder - JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/24/12 / JACKSONVILLE, FL 11/25/12 / ORLANDO, FL 11-28-12
  • Options
    The EV Deluxe Songbook and Vinyl are now also gone.

Live on 10 Legs Vinyl Still Available.
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    How did you know the vinyl was white if it wasn't opened? I thought I read in this forum that the ONLY way to know if you have a "white" backspacer was to open it. Sorta like a "sealed white backspacer" is an oxymoron or something. But I've been outta the loop. Maybe someone figured out how to determine the color w/out opening it...

if you purchased the white backspacer from the 10C, the label on the envelope stated it was so, and that's it, no other way to find out so far, people will have to trust people...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...