show & tell your black friday purchase

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
https://s3.amazonaws.com/pj-images.modl ... EATTLE.jpg
$5

for $5 bones this is my black friday purchase & i never left the comfort of my home nor my cups of coffee & tea. shipping was more than the poster by $2.28

and now for the math quiz
how much was shipping & the grand total?

can someone grab the link here and post the actual picture for me, pretty please?
also, how much would it cost to get this thing framed?... a general estimate... please and thank you

(thanks mom)... mom's kick so much fucking ass!
btw, yesterday mom cooked from 4am until 12noon. i cleaned the kitchen several times & drank an entire shit load of hot tea with raw sugar & honey. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,851
    here ya go. The pics of my BF purchases.

Aint they pretty?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • I went with my sister to Toys R Us at 11pm for a little while. It was very busy but no craziness. Everyone was pretty happy. This is what I got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nxz52Xe-9Q
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    I bought nothing but I got dragged out to the mall by my daughter. I want no part of the madness.

A woman not looking where she was going cut right in front of me and I bumped into her. I reached for my wallet while she gave the dirtiest look ( I bumped into her at least size J quadruple breateses) then told me to watch where I'm going. I was puzzled, then i told her to please check those weapons of mass destruction ( pointing to her torpedoes out in front).

I'm beat and came home with nada not even food. :(

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    River of Deceit limited edition blue vinyl.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    picked up a fire pit.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    mickeyrat wrote:
    here ya go. The pics of my BF purchases.

Aint they pretty?
    timex watch for the GF. she started a new job getting back into clinical nursing. Needed a second hand. Day it was bought is mere coincedence.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • i just updated my payment info on here with my new credit card, so my 10C membership doesn't run out.
    "I want to Rock & Roll all night, and part of everyday"
    Sept.11/05 Kitchener, Ontario
    May 10/10 Buffalo, New York
    Sept.11 & Sept 12/2011, Toronto, Ontario
    Sept. 15/11 Hamilton, Ontario
    Oct. 12/13 Buffalo, New York
    Oct 16/14 Detroit, Michigan
    May 10/16 Toronto, Ontario
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I bought one of those blue Mad Season records. Wish I could find more pictures online so I could put thatbad boy up on EBay quick. :lol:
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    DS1119 wrote:
    I bought one of those blue Mad Season records. Wish I could find more pictures online so I could put thatbad boy up on EBay quick. :lol:
    Take your own pic. I'd get it up quick 1st up will make the most. I thought about going early for some but that was the only one I could flip.
    #FHP
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    On a side note I got 20 womens Reaper Ts. Firgure I could turn them next xmas or two.
    #FHP
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Horos wrote:
    On a side note I got 20 womens Reaper Ts. Firgure I could turn them next xmas or two.

:lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    almost picked up a 60in tv.

would have had to buy a new couch to go with it.....so i passed.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    bought a hoagie. i plan on eating it shortly.

yeah black friday.
    www.myspace.com
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,682
    I got the best deal in town. Grabbed myself another flu bug and didn't cost me a dime. Not one stinkin' dime!

bug.gif
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    I got the best deal in town. Grabbed myself another flu bug and didn't cost me a dime. Not one stinkin' dime!

bug.gif
    theres the gift that keeps on giving!!!

• djklambakedjklambake Posts: 2,522
    Bought the wife a brand new mattress and box spring.

I bought myself a magazine. New Yorker. Three weeks old.

Huzzah.
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ