So my lovely bride went out last night...

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,427
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
And experienced the whole Black Friday (on Thursday) thingamajiggy. She said it was a fucking riot! Kathy and her sister went to a Wal-Mart that opened at 9pm, spent an hour there, and then hit a Target that opened at 10pm. Though I would never in a million years do it, it sounded like it could actually be a lot of fun. How Wal-mart took certain items and kept them wrapped until a certain time, then people would gather around the item, waiting for the items to "Go On Sale". Once the item went "On Sale" it was every man/woman for themeself! hehehehe

Who am I kidding! Thats sounds like a fucking blast! I would be tossing people out the front windows and in to the parking lots to get my crap! I would be the KING of Black Friday shopping!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    keep an eye on the news for the mexican looking dude who said " i will stab anyone who pushes my kids"

loud and clear as can be...seems like a good guy
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • keep an eye on the news for the mexican looking dude who said " i will stab anyone who pushes my kids"

loud and clear as can be...seems like a good guy
    Good lord.

Kathy said everyone was in real good spirits, and everyone was "In on the joke" so to say. They ran around the store, smiles on their faces, getting whatever items they were looking for, and just having fun with it. Kathy was thrilled with the 4 bags of nonsense she got for $50!

And actually so was I. She picked up some type of foam, gel, thingamajiggy that you put over your mattress. Regular price $100-$120. Kathy got it for $20?
    I slept like a baby last night. NICE!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    my wife went to Toys R us last night at 8. she said it wasn't too bad. Ended up picking up a Leap Frog Tablet for FREE. 80$ original price
  • LloydXmas wrote:
    my wife went to Toys R us last night at 8. she said it wasn't too bad. Ended up picking up a Leap Frog Tablet for FREE. 80$ original price
    Kathy picked up a box of Rubbermaid tupperware like containers. 28 piece container set, where all the lids and containers fit in to each other and all the lids fit all the containers. The entire set once put together in the cabinet, takes up so little space in the cabinet.

I am no going to throw away 234 pieces of tupperware this morning, along with the 425 lids, that no longer fit!

CHA CHING!!!

Its the little things in life that make ya happy!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • im fuckin done with this forum...i think ive read it all now..

...SPEEDY talking about tupperware ...???

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”

Thats nothing!
    Im also excited about the little vaccum she bought for $10!

I am having a BIG MORNING!

Though I realize the $10 vaccum will be in the garbage in a week or so.
  • When all those fuckers were running around trying to get Ipods, Ipads, Televisions etc. My lovely bride was more interested in tupperware!

She's a keeper!

Thats nothing!
    Im also excited about the little vaccum she bought for $10!

I am having a BIG MORNING!

Though I realize the $10 vaccum will be in the garbage in a week or so.
    $10 Vaccum???
    how the hell u made it and stealing from the Jewish ???

i hope Israel dont bomb Chicago after this!! :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • When all those fuckers were running around trying to get Ipods, Ipads, Televisions etc. My lovely bride was more interested in tupperware!

She's a keeper!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Hey dimitri?

At one point last night.
    I got out of bed, went in to the front room, grabbed the box of tupperware, and brought it in to the bed with us. I took all the little containers out of the box, and put all the lids on them to make sure they truly did mix and match!

Even the cat was sniffing all the new tupperware!

• Hey dimitri?

At one point last night.
    I got out of bed, went in to the front room, grabbed the box of tupperware, and brought it in to the bed with us. I took all the little containers out of the box, and put all the lids on them to make sure they truly did mix and match!

Even the cat was sniffing all the new tupperware!

shit...you have a cat too???

is this whats the American dream is about??

fuck it..ill stay in Greece throwing Bricks.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Honey..will you bring the tupperware in bed?

sorry my love cant do it right now..im brushing vaccum's hair at the moment.. :lol::lol::lol:
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Nami wrote:
    That is fucking great!!

Next year I am doing this!!

• "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • And experienced the whole Black Friday (on Thursday) thingamajiggy. She said it was a fucking riot! Kathy and her sister went to a Wal-Mart that opened at 9pm, spent an hour there, and then hit a Target that opened at 10pm. Though I would never in a million years do it, it sounded like it could actually be a lot of fun. How Wal-mart took certain items and kept them wrapped until a certain time, then people would gather around the item, waiting for the items to "Go On Sale". Once the item went "On Sale" it was every man/woman for themeself! hehehehe

Who am I kidding! Thats sounds like a fucking blast! I would be tossing people out the front windows and in to the parking lots to get my crap! I would be the KING of Black Friday shopping!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did you get my DVD of the Cincy show at 80 percent off?
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Kathy picked up a box of Rubbermaid tupperware like containers. 28 piece container set, where all the lids and containers fit in to each other and all the lids fit all the containers. The entire set once put together in the cabinet, takes up so little space in the cabinet.

I am no going to throw away 234 pieces of tupperware this morning, along with the 425 lids, that no longer fit!

CHA CHING!!!

Its the little things in life that make ya happy!

Anything flippable?