Options

The 3rd Annual Ten Club Rock N' Art Poster Convention

Comments

• Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    JMo wrote:
    Okum wrote:
    It would be awesome if they prerequisites to buy rare items. Like first person to arrive dressed as superman gets to buy easy st poster. First person to show up with a 95 or earlier Christmas single gets to buy a Benny.

First person with a record player that will actually open it and play it, gets to purchase.

I'll bring my portable record player and for all to hear!

Yup. I'd be more than willing to open mine right there & play it!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    I emailed Brad Klausen regarding if he'd be there. This was his reply:
    Hi Marcus

I might be there, but I won't have a booth or be selling anything.... I don't have anything new to sell... but the folks at the ten club threw out the idea of me maybe sitting at their table and signing their copies of my posters they still have. Not sure if that's still going to happen or not.

brad

Hopefully Brad show's up. Dude is the key to the driving force of sweet released PJ goodies for many year's now.
  • Options
    smg97791smg97791 Posts: 151
    Wow, this sounds awesome.

If anyone who is going would like to pick up some out of print bootlegs for me, namely, the 2000 and 2003 series, I can make it worth your while via a trade for your services. PM if interested, I have the Dusseldorf and Copenhagen 2007 posters, or a couple of others, to trade for your services, I will pay full price for the boots, if they have them available.
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    I am curious how much he benny will be i picked up the Ev chicago print from brad for 400 so i bet the benny will be aroudn that. At the time the poster and Benny are worth about the same. The first year they didnt check cards it was just the firs to line up. I only intended to spend liek a few hundred and i walked out of there 1500 dollars lighter. Cant wait to see the rare stuff they say they have available. What is everyone looking for besides the benny.
  • Options
    couple of questions.....

-do we need special ID to get in early through the 10c?
    -will there be any copies of Lost Dogs available? :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    any other poster nerds showing up with prints to be signed? :oops:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    cardoso wrote:
    Where i find pictures from 2nd Convention?

2nd Convention was held at PJ20 Alpine Valley.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

:wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

are you bringing your portfolio?

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

are you bringing your portfolio?

nah, but i think i will be bringing my PJ20 Ames print :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I have a bunch of Soto prints and the PJ20 Ames...I'm afraid to let them sign my poster now.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    RKCNDY wrote:

Nope :(

Most of my posters are in Australia.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Might be a longshot, but can somebody going grab me some stickers from the PJ pop up shop or just some stickers in general? I will compensate nicely! :)
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    EZ1221C wrote:
    Might be a longshot, but can somebody going grab me some stickers from the PJ pop up shop or just some stickers in general? I will compensate nicely! :)

will do my best, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    mfc2006 wrote:
    EZ1221C wrote:

will do my best, man!
    thanks Matt. I appreciate it :D
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    cardoso wrote:
    Where i find pictures from 2nd Convention?

2nd Convention was held at PJ20 Alpine Valley.

Oh thanks my wife adn i were racking our brains and knewe we went to the first and couldnt remember the 2nd. I was at the 2nd to and didnt even know it. See u all at the 3rd they are great fun and can become quit costly
  • Options
    EZ1221C wrote:

Pm what stickers u are looking for and i can see what i can do
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    Hello Lovely Seattle Peeps,

I will be in Seattle this weekend if anyone wants to meet up for a drink or coffee or anything.
    This will be my first time coming to Seattle (currently living in San Francisco, but I am an Australian).

Let me know :)

I will also be at the poster convention too, if you will be there it would be lovely to meet you.

Cheers.
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,859
    Love this one! :)

eof0I.jpg?1
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

eof0I.jpg?1

Wow!

th_jawdrop.gif
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

eof0I.jpg?1

Really? You like Jen Club and a pack of poster tubes posing as cancer sticks on your wall? :lol:

EDIT: I'm kidding. That's just how this poster struck me when I first saw it.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    10c e-mailed early entry passes today.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    10c e-mailed early entry passes today.
    So we all need to line up by member #! :lol:
  • Options
    TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    Anyone want to be my poster buddy for this? I can't go and I am scared that the 10c might unleash the mythical vault of 98 posters. Just looking for one poster,my grail. I can pay pal u immediately for the poster plus shipping and throw a couple of my posters in for good measure. On the off chance someone could help pm or email me!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,542
    Last minute flights are expensive! Would be fun though to hang out in Seattle even without a show. Oh well.

If there is a Chicago/East Troy 1998 poster there, please someone let me know!!! My first show.
  • Options
    mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    Hey Hey

anyone going to this and can hook me up? send me an email @mahndog@gmail.com. . .

looking for toronto/barrie 98 poster, stickers of any sort, A BENNY :-O

for real if someone can hook me up that be mint and no joke if ya can get me a BENNY at a decent price email me and ill paypal/email $$$ instantly!

long shots im sure but ill take anything. . . .

Jeremy!
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • Options
    Man, I wish I could be there. I'm also interested in older stickers if anyone can get extra.

Probably better that I can't go. I'd spend a buttload on posters/merchandise.
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Need to stop looking at flights to Seattle before I "accidentally" purchase one :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Need to stop looking at flights to Seattle before I "accidentally" purchase one :lol::lol:

Hey!! You just bought refills for your case. I think you need to fill them.... :oops:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.