Options

The 3rd Annual Ten Club Rock N' Art Poster Convention

Comments

• Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    Id take an Avocado all bent up, as long as it plays.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    So I spent all my money on vinyl, none left for posters. That's ok. My vinyl collection just took a huge shot in the arm. They were selling blue and orange Fixers. Tim told me they had 20 Benaroya's on hand. They had the line wind around in very orderly fashion. Went smooth. Yield wasn't sealed and Avacado was bent to hell on all the corners. Benaroya Hall is #115. Saw a guy who had #84. Some low numbers for sure. They exchanged the Avacado for me with one that only had some minor bends. Over spent but really happy with what I got. Gonna be some unhappy relatives come Christmas time lol. :)

nice, man! happy for you!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    So I spent all my money on vinyl, none left for posters. That's ok. My vinyl collection just took a huge shot in the arm. They were selling blue and orange Fixers. Tim told me they had 20 Benaroya's on hand. They had the line wind around in very orderly fashion. Went smooth. Yield wasn't sealed and Avacado was bent to hell on all the corners. Benaroya Hall is #115. Saw a guy who had #84. Some low numbers for sure. They exchanged the Avacado for me with one that only had some minor bends. Over spent but really happy with what I got. Gonna be some unhappy relatives come Christmas time lol. :)
    Congrats on the score. When you get home head on over to the Benny Owners Thread.....
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    CONGRATS BUDDY!!! :D
    Sounds like it was worth the wait to score some GREAT VINYL!!

:ugeek:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    awesome!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Someone should pick up a few extras and sell them at a slightly higher prices here and send the profits to a charity

Would be a win-win for everyone - they buyer and the charity
    +1000
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,668
    Posters available at the 10C merch stand:

EV Kenyon Hall
    '00 Boston
    '03 Camden
    '00 Las Vegas

To name a few.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,735

Great score - happy for you. :thumbup:
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293

Sounds like getting there early and waiting in the rain was worth it. Glad that it paid off for you and that this stuff went to a fan
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    MedozK wrote:
    eBay will be on fire with this stuff

Sure hope not. I would certainly hope those fans that went are better than that. I would expect the kinds of fans who actually did go to this wouldn't do such a thing.

Man if I was there, first thing I would do when I got home is rip open that Benny box, pour myself a drink, and start spinning.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    Happy for everybody who scored what they wanted...

Now come on, tenclub, release some of that for the member of the fanclub who couldn't go there for these prices too!
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,289
    edited December 2012
    I just got a PM and a Avocado and Lost Dogs are on it's way from the Show Box to Sweden. :D
    Thanks Steve.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,818

Congrats man!! :D
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,056

Now come on, tenclub, release some of that for the member of the fanclub who couldn't go there for these prices too!

Agreed!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Congrats and thanks for the updates.
  • Options
    I just got a PM and a Avocado and Lost Dogs are on it's way from the Show Box to Sweden. :D
    Thanks Steve.

Congrats.

So, should I start waiting for a PM?
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382

Second the motion.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    Thanks Steve.

you stopped dancing yet :D
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    Thanks Steve.

Congrats.

So, should I start waiting for a PM?

Waiting for Ten Club to post and PM's....I like lazy Sundays.

Congrats on people helping people!
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,289

Agreed!
    Well, maybe this was a thanks to the locals, they could have had this at Alpine last year.
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254

Agreed!
    Well, maybe this was a thanks to the locals, they could have had this at Alpine last year.
    Or in MISSOULA this year :twisted:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options

Agreed!

Not Saturday at Alpine...all the goods would have been washed away. Great show though! :D
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Benaroya Hall is #115.

Welcome! 63zjex.jpg
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Can someone please put more booth pics here or facebook, we have only 3 so far Soto, Mark 5 and Kozik.
    What about Ames, Sperry, Hampton, Munk and others....please :P
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Options
    Chuck Sperry!!

2gMC1.jpg?1
  • Options
    did anyoen see any of the 2009 sports shirts? specifically the toronto maple leafs one? congrats to all that got what they were after
  • Options
    did anyoen see any of the 2009 sports shirts? specifically the toronto maple leafs one? congrats to all that got what they were after

Yes - was there a 2009 Cubs shirt there?
  • Options
    Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    edited December 2012
    barger395 wrote:
    MedozK wrote:
    Hopefully one of you lucky first 20 can pick on of these up for Suziemay

TEN-CLUB-RAPC-WEB1-250x300.jpg

Awesome poster :D ...(And if she has one already..I think it really awesome also.. ;) )

Please make this happen!!

Suziemay's is safely stowed in my arms :)
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • Options
    More pics from @wolfey143 :)

j8XiU.jpg?1
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited December 2012
    i love how people think $75 is a great price for a record released this century...

especially in the age of vinyl reissues (by every artist not just pj)

i guess us pearl jam fans will always be crazy :mrgreen:
    Post edited by my2hands on