Bitches be crazy

rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
..Arizona woman runs down husband with car for not voting: police
Reuters – 8 hrs ago.............

PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police said on Monday.

Holly Solomon, 28, was arrested after running over husband Daniel Solomon following a wild chase that left him pinned underneath the vehicle.

Daniel Solomon, 36, was in critical condition at a local hospital, but is expected to survive, Gilbert police spokesman Sergeant Jesse Sanger said.

Police said Daniel Solomon told them his wife became angry over his "lack of voter participation" in last Tuesday's presidential election and believed her family would face hardship as a result of Obama winning another term.

Witnesses reported the argument broke out on Saturday morning in a parking lot and escalated. Mrs Solomon then chased her husband around the lot with the car, yelling at him as he tried to hide behind a light pole, police said. He was struck after attempting to flee to a nearby street.

Obama won the national election with 332 electoral votes compared with 206 for Republican challenger Mitt Romney. Arizona's 11 electoral votes were won by Romney.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Wow.

Lady is even more of a nutbag/idiot for not understanding that her husband could have voted 5 million times and it would not have gained Arizona any more electoral votes to change the outcome.

Hey, it is Arizona, maybe they will lock her up for life and do the world a favor.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • the title say it all...

seriously...ho the fuck young people grow up so hate in them about politics..
    i thought we all know so far,that we all fucked by politicians no matter who wins election
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    remember the ladies
    :D
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    "Hicks don't mix with politics."
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    typical woman. :P <
    makes it a joke people....relax :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • i guess they will lock hr in for years...
    well...the result is 2 less votes for repblicans in 4 years
    she will be in,.and her husband for sure will not vote what that bitch want.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Well ironically she just lost her right to vote :lol:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Well ironically she just lost her right to vote :lol:
    :lol:
  • Can't find a betterwoman
  • Can't find a betterwoman
    i can.. :lol:
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Obama won the national election with 332 electoral votes compared with 206 for Republican challenger Mitt Romney. Arizona's 11 electoral votes were won by Romney.

:fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • kw18 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:fp:
    :lol:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    well she is a woman voting for Romney :roll: :fp:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • afroannnie wrote:
    :lol: :fp:
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Well ironically she just lost her right to vote :lol:

This is thread of the year. Hands down. :lol:
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    dankind wrote:
    "Hicks don't mix with politics."

Calling someone living in Phoenix a hick. :?
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."