Options

Reading pictures

Comments

• Options
    i think i was pretty close to you sneaky one.
    i have a very similar photo of mike in the even flow solo, and i recognise the guy with the red hair and glasses in one of your photos

Yeah we were there - beside the guy with the redhair and glasses (-- and VV pulling the face!! :D ) at the start of the concert.. bloody hell it was hard to stay standing in there!!!! I nearly lost my runner twice and I got sucked into the mosh two or three times till Cagey and some other helpful fans pulled me back to where i had been "standing" :D Would love to have lasted longer but we stayed there as far as Sad ..I know we definately saw I am Mine and Jeremy from more to the side of the stage - as ya can probably see in my photos :) our position changed a bit. We still had a great spot though about 8 rows away more over to mikes side and squash free!! I swear to God my ribs and arms are STILL in bits from the squashiness up the front !!!!
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    oh yeah I remember you haha, we were together for most of the show, when watching the webcast when i saw you, i could see if i just looked to the right, did your shades get destroyed in the end? my glasses dissapered into the darkeness when someone jumped over my head lol

Miraculously my shades survived yet again, after Dublin. So could you see me on the webcast? I've not watched it yet. I must have had about 5 people land on my head, and kick me in the face. Oh well, it was all part of the fun! ;)
  • Options
    dbkdbk Posts: 304
    if this works............... http://img177.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img177/3/1156870738ubf.smil

enjoy
    if you are fortunate enough to be featured you can collect your £10 appearance fee from keith

if it dont work....

BLOW ME!!!!!!
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    dbk wrote:
    if this works............... http://img177.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img177/3/1156870738ubf.smil

enjoy
    if you are fortunate enough to be featured you can collect your £10 appearance fee from keith

if it dont work....

BLOW ME!!!!!!

so if i'm in it 3 times do i get £30 ! Keith :D

and hay sneakie when did u take that dreadful pic of me n marina with our chou chou ! LOL
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    very flashy btw all the moving but can u stop them ? and really lovely pic of Dave :)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:

and hay sneakie when did u take that dreadful pic of me n marina with our chou chou ! LOL

Which one would that be then ....... lol .. the one with you pulling the same face as the ones in dbks pics ? :D:D:D:D:D
    "Underneath this smile lies everything
    All my hopes and anger, pride and shame
    Make myself a pact not to shut doors on the past
    Just for today I am free"

Dublin 23/08/2006 ~~~Reading 27/08/2006

Wembley June '07 !!
  • Options
    Which one would that be then ....... lol .. the one with you pulling the same face as the ones in dbks pics ? :D:D:D:D:D

the one with me opening me nuts ! LOL not my kissy lips one ! hahaha
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    very flashy btw all the moving but can u stop them ? and really lovely pic of Dave :)

i have no idea to be honest dont think so
    and i must admit the picture of dave is really nice in a non-gay way i stress he looks so happy
    im getting all emotional again :D

• Options
    grunge78grunge78 Posts: 10,342
    V V wrote:

there's Marina! Post more pictures, I want to see them all!
    V V, did you go the 3 fest. days? How was Placebo on Sunday?
    Greetings from Argentina!
  • Options
    grunge78 wrote:
    there's Marina! Post more pictures, I want to see them all!
    V V, did you go the 3 fest. days? How was Placebo on Sunday?
    Greetings from Argentina!

hahaha :D

there are quite a few of her on this thread and maybe the Dublin picture thread !

not the 3 days , it is a dreadful Festival not one i would go to normaly, only for Pearl Jam :), i thought Placebo were ok , some people were not so keen.

PJ were amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    hahaha :D

there are quite a few of her on this thread and maybe the Dublin picture thread !

not the 3 days , it is a dreadful Festival not one i would go to normaly, only for Pearl Jam :), i thought Placebo were ok , some people were not so keen.

I saw the webcast on sunday...the PJ performance in Reading was greater and better than the Leeds one, do you know why? Was the same festival, same bands, etc...
    Could you see clearly the PJ show? Those shows are awful, you can't almost see anything, standing far away from the stage...
  • Options
    grunge78 wrote:
    I saw the webcast on sunday...the PJ performance in Reading was greater and better than the Leeds one, do you know why? Was the same festival, same bands, etc...
    Could you see clearly the PJ show? Those shows are awful, you can't almost see anything, standing far away from the stage...

dont know why , maybe cos it was thier last night !! maybe they were more nervious at Leeds as it was the 1st Festival .

couldnt see clearly no , got down the front b4 hand maybe 5/6 back around jeff's area. but i had to get out after 6 songs was working so hard to stay standing wasn't listening to the music so up and over the front i went hahahaha Marina stayed there :eek: amazing.

then i was out and round the back which i could see better but smaller. i moved in again as far as i could which was ok but not the attmosephere. so although the show was ACE, i was happy to have gone to Dublin as well where i spent the night down in the pit :)
    oh and i had been to Astoria earlier in the year which was really really good and i was right in front of ed 2 rows back :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    dont know why , maybe cos it was thier last night !! maybe they were more nervious at Leeds as it was the 1st Festival .

couldnt see clearly no , got down the front b4 hand maybe 5/6 back around jeff's area. but i had to get out after 6 songs was working so hard to stay standing wasn't listening to the music so up and over the front i went hahahaha Marina stayed there :eek: amazing.

then i was out and round the back which i could see better but smaller. i moved in again as far as i could which was ok but not the attmosephere. so although the show was ACE, i was happy to have gone to Dublin as well where i spent the night down in the pit :)
    oh and i had been to Astoria earlier in the year which was really really good and i was right in front of ed 2 rows back :D:D:D:D:D

Yes you're right at that point, maybe cos it was the 1st festival since Roskilde 2k.
    Well...Marina had a rude training with southamerican shows, you can't imagine how hard was them...my god...the first one here in Argentina, the crowd was mad, out of control...sure Marina told you better...
    We were in Brazilian shows together...was a great experience. But girl, Astoria, my God!...2 rows from Ed in that small place...watta experience!
  • Options
    grunge78 wrote:
    But girl, Astoria, my God!...2 rows from Ed in that small place...watta experience!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D it was Heaven :D:D:D:D:D ok got to run bye XX
  • Options
    V V wrote:

I thought Placebo were ok, couldn't wait for My Chemical Romance to get off the stage tho!

Oooh I second that about PJ :) *jumps, waves, shouts* Leeds was a sh*t tip by the end of friday, dread to think what Reading and Leeds looked like by the Sunday?
    O gifted men, vainglorious for first place,
    how short a time the laurel crown stays green

A breath of wind is all there is to fame
    here upon earth: it blows this way and that,
    and when it changes quarter it changes name.
    -Dante
    Dublin 23/08/2006
    Leeds 25/08/2006
  • Options
    CageyCagey Posts: 220
    Seriously, I thought Placebo were utter bores! They did the exact same tracks they did at oxygen, the exact same way .... dull! ...

I took most the pic's V V, which one were you on about?
    All my favourite singers have stolen all of my best lines.
  • Options
    Cagey wrote:
    Seriously, I thought Placebo were utter bores! They did the exact same tracks they did at oxygen, the exact same way .... dull! ...

Well, friend, that's a common thing in almost all the bands...maybe change 1 or 2 songs per show...
    We must be greateful to PJ for changin' all the setlist all the time...that's f*cking amazing!
  • Options
    grunge78 wrote:
    Well, friend, that's a common thing in almost all the bands...maybe change 1 or 2 songs per show...
    We must be greateful to PJ for changin' all the setlist all the time...that's f*cking amazing!

Yeah, I can uderstand when a band hasn't near as much material to work from as the bigger, longer-running bands, but they could try at least to change those same tracks a bit LIVE, PJ do it with alot of songs, and they don't even need to with the ammount they have in their back catelogue!

Placebo = meh. I wouldn't want to see them again, even for free!!! well, ok, maybe WITH free beer too :D
  • Options
    Cagey wrote:
    Yeah, I can uderstand when a band hasn't near as much material to work from as the bigger, longer-running bands, but they could try at least to change those same tracks a bit LIVE, PJ do it with alot of songs, and they don't even need to with the ammount they have in their back catelogue!

Placebo = meh. I wouldn't want to see them again, even for free!!! well, ok, maybe WITH free beer too :D

Well Placebo have been running for 10 years at least to my knowledge, so I agree with youthey could have changed their setlist a little more :) - but they did have tech probs in Reading didn't they?
    O gifted men, vainglorious for first place,
    how short a time the laurel crown stays green

A breath of wind is all there is to fame
    here upon earth: it blows this way and that,
    and when it changes quarter it changes name.
    -Dante
    Dublin 23/08/2006
    Leeds 25/08/2006
  • Options
    mookmook Posts: 78
    V V wrote:

"http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ne/girlsb4.jpg"
    I'm the tall guy behind you girls, and the girl with the brown/red-ish hair is my fiancee!!!!!

Have a look at my site!!!

Along with all my photos, I've started to put a few short video clips on my site. have a look. they are not of full songs, just little bits.

http://mookiepics.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    hayyyyyyy :) ur the fella our sweet little chime (on the left) went "i'm not standing behind him !!!" hahahaha
    cool , i'll go check your site :)

BB ~ it stank on sunday. was the worst festival i've ever been to and i've been going to them for 14 years ! litter everywhere and the bins , empty !!! it was as if they forgot to be human once they arrived.

Cagey~ umm i meant the one dbk took of me n marina walking along having just bought some chouchou nuts looking all serious and misrable , probabley in dispear at the rubbish ! , hahahahaha
  • Options
    Ah right, and here was me scanning our pic's for one with nuts! :D

Reading sure did stink!
  • Options
    mateymatemateymate Posts: 291
    I was at Reading on Sunday and saw a group if Pearl Jam fans with a big white flag with the alive logo and something about Immortality, any of them you guys?
    Reading 2006, Paris 2006, Wembley 2007, Manchester 2009, London 2009, Dublin, Belfast, London 2010, Manchester x 2 2012, London x 2 2018.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dbk wrote:
    i have no idea to be honest dont think so
    and i must admit the picture of dave is really nice in a non-gay way i stress he looks so happy
    im getting all emotional again :D
    :D Stop it don! :D

I think those slideshows are hilarious the way they zoom in like ya love them or something. The one with Byrnzie and Stian just cuts Byrnzie out of it and zooms right in to Stian :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    V V wrote:

Do I get £20 Keith?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    dbk wrote:

enjoy

if it dont work....

BLOW ME!!!!!!

Cheers!!! can you email me the one of me & Sam? :D:D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    :D Stop it don! :D

I think those slideshows are hilarious the way they zoom in like ya love them or something. The one with Byrnzie and Stian just cuts Byrnzie out of it and zooms right in to Stian :D

ha ha!!!!!!!!

true true, but it cuts away from byrnzie for legal reasons
    i believe he is still being sought for questioning by the finish police force for what they told me was and i quote "over-exagerated and disturbing public display of animal tampering" i never asked for more details have to ask steve

• Options
    UKDave wrote:
    Cheers!!! can you email me the one of me & Sam? :D:D

its done mate!!

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    dbk wrote:
    ha ha!!!!!!!!

true true, but it cuts away from byrnzie for legal reasons
    i believe he is still being sought for questioning by the finish police force for what they told me was and i quote "over-exagerated and disturbing public display of animal tampering" i never asked for more details have to ask steve

Those damn Reindeers get everywhere! :eek:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Those damn Reindeers get everywhere! :eek:

so it is true
    good man