81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    large.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    81 wrote:

when is the welcome party?

well.. Ok , I am gonna spill the beans :D

Come to the EV Memphis show!! We are going to get married just before the show..

be there or be square!! :thumbup:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

Come to the EV Memphis show!! We are going to get married just before the show..

no way.....congrads.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

Really? :o
  • Caveeze wrote:
    81 wrote:

Elvis wedding?!?!? :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    fuckin' A!! we are gonna do it just like that.. Eloping rocks!! and yes, if we can find an Elvis or Johnny Cash impersonator to do it, we are bout it bout it!! :D but we would love for some of ya'll to see it :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:
    fuckin' A!! we are gonna do it just like that.. Eloping rocks!! and yes, if we can find an Elvis or Johnny Cash impersonator to do it, we are bout it bout it!! :D but we would love for some of ya'll to see it :D
    My brother eloped in Tennessee :D They didn't have an Elvis wedding though :( Congratulations!

Caveeze wrote:
    My brother eloped in Tennessee :D They didn't have an Elvis wedding though :( Congratulations!
    Thanks girly!!! We both admire you so much.. dig it!..
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Caveeze wrote:

you two fucking rock!!
  • Caveeze wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    Thanks girly!!! We both admire you so much.. dig it!..
    Well the feeling is mutual! YAY for Caveeze and Leezestar! Take pics for those of us who can't be there :D

norm wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

you two fucking rock!!
    noooo.. You and norm rock!! I have seen pics.. I dont facebook, but now I see you are two separate entities!!

I'd rather be.. I'd rather be with...
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Caveeze wrote:
    norm wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

you two fucking rock!!
    noooo.. You and norm rock!! I have seen pics.. I dont facebook, but now I see you are two separate entities!!

I'd rather be.. I'd rather be with...

:mrgreen::lol::lol: