Bears/Packers 12-16 Full Shilling Pub!!

1235»

Comments

• Mamasan23 wrote:
    JTH wrote:
    Hmmmm...

Speedy and 81 have been conspicuously absent from here the last couple days.

:lol:

Maybe it's time to start calling the local jails?!
    :P
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    :corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • JTH wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    so.....did the three of you have fun? :?
    Yeah, we had a great time motherfucking everyone who didn't show up.

That would be me!

I had a good excuse....I was stuck in Bears/Packers traffic.
    I don't need drugs to make my life tragic~E.V.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    thanks again to speedy for putting this shit show together. and what a shit show it was. :lol: all it needed was some candle holders for the jagr shots.

good times. contrary to popular belief, speedy is in fact a good egg.

shame more you of fuckers couldn't show up
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    81 wrote:

Based on how this crew rolls, I was worried I wouldn't make it in to work the next day. :lol:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    kw18 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Based on how this crew rolls, I was worried I wouldn't make it in to work the next day. :lol:

that's a fair concern. :lol:

i admit, it was a rough walk from the bar to the brown line. first i took a wrong turn, then as i was headed in the correct direction, i noticed i kept switching sides of the sidewalk. left side, right side and back again. i blame the wind. :? :lol:

i could still taste the jagr on the following wed. :fp: :lol: way too much. :lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg