Options

The dumbest Republican

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
edited November 2012 in A Moving Train
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Did she ask, "How far of a drive is it to Austrailia?"
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    id love to meet the naive catholic girl that loves pearl necklaces
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    or what language they speak there? :lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:

Or if there are Kangaroos in everyone's backyard.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:

Or if there are Kangaroos in everyone's backyard.
    You mean there's not?!?! :shock: :cry:

• Options
    Sorry to disappoint you but no there is not.
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Pretty young lady she's probably quite sad today for her mistake...
    lord people are cruel especially in droves.

Beware the innocent...
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    she' just a kid.......

Godfather.
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Godfather. wrote:
    she' just a kid.......

Godfather.

and it seems to me you'd think people here would no better ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    pandora wrote:

Beware the innocent...

agree
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    Sorry to disappoint you but no there is not.
    Damn :( I thought they would hand me one at the airport

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    Godfather. wrote:
    she' just a kid.......

Godfather.
    good excuse for this very good olde southern warped view :roll: . a kid is someone who isn't able to vote and she is def not that. this just shows you how dumb and wrapped in a bubble most americans are and sadly she isn't the only one who feels this very backwater way of this country.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    MotoDCMotoDC Posts: 947
    There's Republican blood in the water...watch out...the AMT sharks are circling...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    alot of people say alot of BIG words ..without thinking..just for attention,just to make HUGE deal of something,or make a point..
    i dont see the whole big deal here..she is young,,have time to learn..
    nothing to do if u are republican or democrat
    when she see the price of airticket to Australia,she will call the wholle thing off..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    alot of people say alot of BIG words ..without thinking..just for attention,just to make HUGE deal of something,or make the point..
    nothing to do if u are republicant or democrat
    when she see the price of airticket to Australia,she will call the wholle thing off..
    the big deal here is she said a very clueless statement and isn't the only one who shares this view down south. This is no different then what the bigot Donald Trump said on his twitter account. Eventually the excuse of "oh shes young" has to stop and people need to take her and others who share this very narrow minded view to task . I'm not the most wordly person, i"ll admit that, but even i wouldn't say something so stupid.

• Options
    lukin2006 wrote:
    pandora wrote:

Beware the innocent...

agree
    I must say your new avatar is most adorable ... I have been smiling
  • Options
    alot of people say alot of BIG words ..without thinking..just for attention,just to make HUGE deal of something,or make the point..
    nothing to do if u are republicant or democrat
    the big deal here is she said a very clueless statement and isn't the only one who shares this view down south. This is no different then what the bigot Donald Trump said on his twitter account. Eventually the excuse of "oh shes young" has to stop and people need to take her and others who share this very narrow minded view to task . I'm not the most wordly person, i"ll admit that, but even i wouldn't say something so stupid.
    im pretty sure she stole the moto just to get attention..she must be even not her words..but used them from someone else..
    seems to me she want to play smart ass...
    i understand what you saying..of course she said something so so stupid...no doubt about that..i would advise her,if she really "believes" those stupid ideas to search for uk airtickets ,are cheaper ..cos i think she cant afford tic to australia
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    im pretty sure she stole the moto just to get attention..she must be even not her words..but used them from someone else..
    i understand what you saying..of course she said something so so stupid...no doubt about that..i would advise her,if she really "believes" those stupid ideas to search for uk airtickets ,are cheaper ..cos i think she cant afford tic to australia
    i really hope she doesn't believe this, but sadly i think she does. Canada is way way cheaper than UK or Australia. They'll take anyone up there. Also she's very very beautiful, damn

• Options
    i really hope she doesn't believe this, but sadly i think she does. Canada is way way cheaper than UK or Australia. They'll take anyone up there. Also she's very very beautiful, damn
    haha..true...maybe bus to mexico is even cheaper!!!
  • Options
    For me all she is guilty of is believing what others have said and joining in.
    Her crime being misinformed.

To believe there is a President of Australia and that President is a Christian and lives like one
    doesn't seem to be malicious in nature. But some of the comments towards her certainly are.

We all have tough lessons to learn, she will check her facts and think twice in the future I bet.
    But those making nasty comments about her don't seem to be learning anything.
    All people are incredibly disappointing all we can do is to forgive.
  • Options
    pandora wrote:

To believe there is a President of Australia and that President is a Christian and lives like one
    doesn't seem to be malicious in nature. But some of the comments towards her certainly are.

We all have tough lessons to learn, she will check her facts and think twice in the future I bet.
    when you put yourself out there on the net and make stupid comments, you get what you deserve regardless if you say it or just follow political motto. we've all been guilty of saying something stupid on the net and getting slammed for it. it's just way the of the net. i hope she learned from this and believes in what she believes in and not what she was raised in.

• Options
    pandora wrote:

when you put yourself out there on the net and make stupid comments, you get what you deserve regardless if you say it or just follow political motto. we've all been guilty of saying something stupid on the net and getting slammed for it. it's just way the of the net. i hope she learned from this and believes in what she believes in and not what she was raised in.
    I don't think she should be bullied to the point of having to deactivate her twitter account. A "stupid" comment is going to garner some responses...but being called the dumbest person alive is really uncalled for. I can see people laughing at the statement and offering some correction. It's not really that she's a "dumb Republican" though. A lot of people aren't knowledgeable about other countries. I just found the comment funny because of Zoso's experiences of being asked what language he spoke in Australian, being told he speaks really good English for a foreigner, being asked if Australia is a different country or part of the US, etc. etc. :think: :lol:

• Options
    pandora wrote:

What we are raised in stays till the end, just gets modified with experience
    over the decades of life.
    And getting what you deserve...
    I'm sorry who decides that? :?
  • Options
    I don't think she should be bullied to the point of having to deactivate her twitter account. A "stupid" comment is going to garner some responses...but being called the dumbest person alive is really uncalled for. I can see people laughing at the statement and offering some correction. It's not really that she's a "dumb Republican" though. A lot of people aren't knowledgeable about other countries. I just found the comment funny because of Zoso's experiences of being asked what language he spoke in Australian, being told he speaks really good English for a foreigner, being asked if Australia is a different country or part of the US, etc. etc. :think: :lol:
    i agree with you, but sadly some people are just so mean and hateful. i cant get over how hot she is :oops:. maybe i should move to Georgia and convert her to the darkside BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    i used the word naive, nobody is stupid or dumb IMO maybe uninformed or misinformed
  • Options
    JC29856 wrote:
    i used the word naive, nobody is stupid or dumb IMO maybe uninformed or misinformed
    i agree..naive is the right word for this
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Godfather. wrote:
    she' just a kid.......

Godfather.
    good excuse for this very good olde southern warped view :roll: . a kid is someone who isn't able to vote and she is def not that. this just shows you how dumb and wrapped in a bubble most americans are and sadly she isn't the only one who feels this very backwater way of this country.

yeah what ever...but we have all the do gooder's her on the train to make sure everybody else knows how "dumb" people are and that's just plain stupid in itself don't ya think ?

Godfather.
  • Options
    i agree with you, but sadly some people are just so mean and hateful. i cant get over how hot she is :oops:. maybe i should move to Georgia and convert her to the darkside BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    I'm glad some things never change :P :lol:

• Options
    I'm glad some things never change :P :lol:
    come on i'm sure even you find her to be cute :P . nope some things never will ;):)