****Chicago 1 Setlist Thread****

cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Setlist: Release, WWS, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Comatose, Given To Fly, Lowlight, Corduroy, I'm Open, I Got Shit, Evenflow, Unemployable, Daughter/(WMA), Present Tense, Do The Evolution, Jeremy, Save You, Porch

Encore 1: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Betterman, Come Back, State Of Love And Trust, Black, Alive

Encore 2: Go, Blood, Indifference, Baba O'Riley

Encore 3: Yellow Ledbetter

Another fine thread with the setlist: http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=191913
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,924
    Yay, I knew someone would come through.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • joshlsjoshls Posts: 39
    Good start...
    "I'll see you on the other side." - Sleight of Hand

Top Bands
    1. Pearl Jam - Vs. , Ten , Avocado , Yield , Vitalogy , Binaural , No Code , Riot Act.
    2. Tool - Lateralus , Aenima , 10,000 days , Undertow , Opiate
  • Cool, kind of like Toronto 2
    Life reveals what is dealt through seasons
    Circle comes around each time
    I can feel there's going to be something rare/special tonight.
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    YEA! that rocks!! LOWLIGHT again!! :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • good setlist thus far
  • IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307
    wonder how i'm open sounded tonight
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • So I'm Open has moved into regular rotation...that's AMAZING!
    "One good thing about music: when it hits you feel no pain. So hit me with music!"
    Has anybody listened to I'm open from Hartford? I wonder how it was received?
  • Holy shit they havent played Even Flow yet
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    This looks good! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Holy shit they havent played Even Flow yet

oh they will.....
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    The band obviously knows that Brothers YieldInHiding and PBM are in attendance
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Cone-BoneCone-Bone Posts: 6
    Has anybody listened to I'm open from Hartford? I wonder how it was received?
    I listened to the recording and it didn't seem like the crowd knew what it was. Eddie screwed up a bit and then got back into it...but the crowd didn't really have a clue as to what the song was.
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    Holy shit they havent played Even Flow yet

haha damn...there goes that idea...
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • haha damn...there goes that idea...

Yeah no shit... spoke to soon
  • save you finally gets played
  • PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255
    Cone-Bone wrote:
    I listened to the recording and it didn't seem like the crowd knew what it was. Eddie screwed up a bit and then got back into it...but the crowd didn't really have a clue as to what the song was.

I knew what it was, they really should start putting the mics by me
  • JP2026766JP2026766 Posts: 1,125
    im expecting something big in the encores

Mansfield II '08

EV Solo Shows:

NYC I
    NJPAC

I. LOVE. YIELD.
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    im expecting something big in the encores

allegedly, they soundchecked Leash tonight.

could just be a rumor, but who knows?
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • touringfantouringfan Posts: 568
    allegedly, they soundchecked Leash tonight.

could just be a rumor, but who knows?

Thts just a rumor. The real Soundcheck was:

Parachuttes, LBC, Save You, Glorified G, Soon Forget
    baby boomers selling you rumors of their history, forcing youth away from the truth of what's real today.
  • cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    A stellar setlist so far...
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    crazypjfan wrote:
    A stellar setlist so far...

yes. yes it is.

of course, I think they're all stellar, and I want to buy every boot.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Cone-Bone wrote:

from listening to the boot, the crowd definitely responds. When Ed is playing the riff they're quiet, but as soon as he sings "I'm Open" there's pretty big cheers!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• RiotAct10RiotAct10 Posts: 1,618
    save you finally gets played

I was actually really happy it hadnt been played. Least favorite song from Riot Act, maybe least favorite PJ song. Dont know why, just dont like it.
    words seem so out of place.

8.21.00 Columbus | 6.24.03 Columbus | 7.9.03 NYC | 10.2.04 Toledo | 9.11.05 Kitchener | 5.20.06 Cleveland | 8.5.07 Chicago | 5.6.10 Columbus | 5.7.10 Noblesville | 5.9.10 Cleveland | 9.3.11 East Troy | 9.4.11 East Troy | 7.19.13 Chicago | 10.11.13 Pittsburgh | 10.1.14 Cincinnati | 4.8.16 Ft. Lauderdale | 4.9.16 Miami | 8.8.18 Seattle | 8.10.18 Seattle | 9.26.21 Dana Point | 10.1.21 Dana Point | 10.2.21 Dana Point | 9.16.22 Nashville | 9.17.22 Louisville | 9.18.22 St. Louis | 9.2.23 St. Paul | 9.15.23 Ft. Worth | 6.22.24 Dublin | 8.26.24 Noblesville
    6.26.11 Detroit (EdVed) | 9.23.17 Louisville (EdVed) | 9.25.21 Dana Point (EdVed) | 10.01.22 Dana Point (EdVed) | 2.6.22 Newark (EdVed)
  • upina2001upina2001 Posts: 764
    what a great night!!!!

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)