PJ Missoula Show Launches "Instant Classic" Bootleg Series

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm clicking the link because I want to buy...and I get 'product not found'

:cry:
    Same here.
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    340x.jpg
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    340x.jpg

Indeed. Oh well, there was other stuff in my cart that I was going to buy. Nevermind...
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    don't be jealous I didn't share my rice krispie treats with you at the show... :nono:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Instant Classic is sold out?!?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    A digital download selling out, :lol: Sounds like a typical glitch - I'm sure it will be available again soon! It is awesome!! Sounds really good - I had a great time reliving it today!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I just bought the re-issue :lol:

Link is back up and running :thumbup:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 918
    Thanks for making this available!! What a great show!
  • Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    This is a good show. But instant classic might be stretching it. I couldn't pass up a 4.99 boot with proceeds going to a small venue.

I have listened to this twice today and while i agree it is a great show i don't consider it better than MSG II '10 Hawaii '06 or Toronto 1 '11. Oh well my useless opinion is now on the internet.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,755
    Can't wait for next Wednesday for the 24 Bit Flac HD version. :)
  • Options
    DURP wrote:
    This is a good show. But instant classic might be stretching it. I couldn't pass up a 4.99 boot with proceeds going to a small venue.

I have listened to this twice today and while i agree it is a great show i don't consider it better than MSG II '10 Hawaii '06 or Toronto 1 '11. Oh well my useless opinion is now on the internet.
    I think they would think of it in this way because it's about more than just the set list. Obviously they felt it in the room.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    Snakeduck wrote:
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    "Shortly after finishing the show, the band declared it an "Instant Classic" and asked that it be made available quickly to the fans and for a limited time at a special price."

EPIC

Shiiiit hommie, with you, Norm, D-man, PJ_Soul, Unlost, RKCNDY, BD, and others in attendance, it was an instant classic before the first note was played...

yourself, imalive, CBG and the Chicago crew ;)
    true that.... ;)

:mrgreen:

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    DURP wrote:

I think they would think of it in this way because it's about more than just the set list. Obviously they felt it in the room.

More than likely you're right.

I guess when you're not there you judge it by the setlist. Oh well I still enjoy it. Like i said my useless opinion.
    My butt itches!
  • Options
    :D
    11/95 San Jose; 9/96 Randalls Island; 8/00 Jones Beach; 7-8&9 2003 NYC; 10/04 Reading; 9/05 & 10/05 Borgata; '06 Irving Plaza; '06 Hartford; '06 Camden 1&2; E. Rutherford 1&2 '06; Vegas 7/06; Bridge School 1&2 '06; 2008 WPB, Camden 1&2, MSG 1&2, Boston 2, EV NYC 1&2 and NJPAC; 6/09 EV Philly 1&2; 2009 LA 3&4, 09 San Diego, 09 Philly 1-4, 2010 MSG 1 and 2, 2010 Boston, 2010 Hartford, 2010 Newark; Alpine Valley Sept 2011
  • Options
    rpech'erpech'e Twin Cities Posts: 1,106
    I love it 8-) Certain moments still give me goosebumps :D
  • Options
    DURP wrote:

Everyone is bias based on personal experience. The energy was amazing during the show. I don't doubt that others will have an amazing experience based on the shows they attended. For me, watching my daughter get emotional over the experience she had at the show, while listening the the bootleg says it all. Instant classic for me, well yeah, for others maybe not so much. The power of great music and a great band eh?
  • Options
    from lollapalooza facebook:

Boa notícia para os fãs de Pearl Jam!

A banda vai lançar uma nova série de "bootlegs", gravações de shows históricos de diversas épocas.

Gostou? Vá até o site oficial do Pearl Jam para conseguir a primeira: http://bit.ly/TPMQ66

Translating:

"Good news for Pearl Jam fans!

The group will release a new series of "bootlegs", recordings from the most historical concerts from each era.

Do You like it? Go to the oficial website of Pearl jam to get the first copy: http://bit.ly/TPMQ66

weird... :(
  • Options
    from lollapalooza facebook:

Boa notícia para os fãs de Pearl Jam!

A banda vai lançar uma nova série de "bootlegs", gravações de shows históricos de diversas épocas.

Gostou? Vá até o site oficial do Pearl Jam para conseguir a primeira: http://bit.ly/TPMQ66

Translating:

"Good news for Pearl Jam fans!

The group will release a new series of "bootlegs", recordings from the most historical concerts from each era.

Do You like it? Go to the oficial website of Pearl jam to get the first copy: http://bit.ly/TPMQ66

weird... :(
    Weird indeed. Weird that someone made such an assumption and basically made up a story when they saw the blurb about instant classics, which said nothing at all about best shows from each era, but only suggested that from now on a show here and there might be judged an instant classic by the band (clearly in a bid to get a bit of money for charity).
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    HB244052 wrote:
    And Jon Tester wins to top it all off!

and he pulled a crazy breed and left early :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    how's the dirty frank sound? :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Disruptive. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

is it on there? :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,938
    81 wrote:

It doesn't. You dreamed it while lying on the floor with a cigarette in your mouth. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux wrote:
    81 wrote:

It doesn't. You dreamed it while lying on the floor with a cigarette in your mouth. :lol:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

is it on there? :lol:
    I think it's right before Ghost when you really cut through the and get our attention. :lol:
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    I think it's right before Ghost when you really cut through the and get our attention. :lol:

that's right...that's what norm said. :lol:

i thought it might also be on during the accoutstic portion :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think it is, just not as noticeable... and you do hear that laugh of his, at the beginning of Low Light I think. :D
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I think it is, just not as noticeable... and you do hear that laugh of his, at the beginning of Low Light I think. :D

8-)

now i'm looking forward to a listen.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    KN219077KN219077 Montana Posts: 918
    Listening to the show now...amazing how much greatness in the music you miss when you are actually there.

I love when the crowd comes in strong on Elderly Woman and sounds so loud...gives me goosebumps. Best crowd of any concert I've seen by far.
  • Options
    This boot sounds incredible! To relive it is just awesome. If you were not there, it's hard to imagine. :)

SO LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN THERE!! Thank you Ten Club!
    9/5/93; 12/8/93; 9/16/96; 7/21/98; 10/22/00; 11/5&6/00; 10/22/01; 12/6/02; 12/8/02; 7/9/03; 10/22/03; 9/1/05; 7/7/06; 7/22&23/06; 9/21&22/09; EV 7/15&16/11; Wrigley; 11/29&30/13; 12/6/13