Wrigley '13
    St. Louis, Memphis '14
    Lexington '15
    Wrigley '16
    Wrigley x 2 '18
    Nashville '22
  • Options
    PM Please
    Straight down the center for a hot chicken dinner!
  • Options
    Lets be honest, would u pay for that version? It was total fluster fuck of a mess. I can understand it was cool while at the show, but it wasnt what was expected

Maybe you are right, it wasn't great, it wasnt that good, .... BUT.... it was the fact that he tried, he gave it a shot, and did what his fans asked him to do... that means a lot to the fans, Eddie's interaction with the crowd is what makes the difference.

Had I been at the show, the chance to have this version in my collection would be special, a very special thing, and that is why I would definitely pay for that version...(had I been at the show)
  • Options
    Will this be turned into a download that a fan can purchase???? PRETTY PLEASE???
    "Dream the dream others then...you will be no one's RIVAL!"
    "Doo do do do doo do doo, Doo do do do doo do doo..."
  • Options
    gbgb Posts: 53
    PM please...cant find anywhere
  • Options
    doujodoujo Posts: 285
    PM please, would love to hear this show. Thanks!
  • Options
    PM???? Pretty Please!!
  • Options
    Lets be honest, would u pay for that version? It was total fluster fuck of a mess. I can understand it was cool while at the show, but it wasnt what was expected

Maybe you are right, it wasn't great, it wasnt that good, .... BUT.... it was the fact that he tried, he gave it a shot, and did what his fans asked him to do... that means a lot to the fans, Eddie's interaction with the crowd is what makes the difference.

Had I been at the show, the chance to have this version in my collection would be special, a very special thing, and that is why I would definitely pay for that version...(had I been at the show)

It's not about it being the best ever. It simply won't be for one simple fact. It's about its uniqueness. Here you had Ed admitting that he doesn't even know how to play it, and you get only 1 of PJ's members, their organist who pounds it out. The reason to me that it was so sweet, was that there's a glaring omission of four guys named Stone, Mike, Matt, and Jeff that are not there on it. That's why it was so cool and special. It is totally raw, and stripped down. Where else has there ever been a version of it with just Ed without the whole band? Not one that I know of. It was him pouring out what is agreed to be his most emotional song with only the soft accompaniment of a pump organ in a small, beautifully-acoustic theater, with only 2k people there in front of it. When he soars and really gets into it in the latter part, I think it rivals the highs of his artistic outputs. When I closed my eyes and re-listened to the first Sirius broadcast of it, and heard him scream the all I'll ever "beeeeeeeee" note, and the way he spit out the end sounds of "together, together, together", I felt its power and magic. Even if you weren't there, if you're a fan, close your eyes, imagine being there, and truly listen to him pour his soul into it. I trust that if you're a true fan, and it's one of your fave tunes too, you'll dig it, if not love it. It ain'ts about ranking it among other versions, it's about standing alone as an incredible individual version and performance.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    if its possible to get a pm on this as well i would be highly appreciate it.

peace and love
  • Options
    Please pm me with a link to DL the Vegas Show.
    I'm from AU & was lucky enough to be at the show & wow!! What an amazing gig it was.Now my mission in life is to find a download to this broadcast!
  • Options
    jstu39jstu39 Posts: 141
    I was at the Phoenix show. Would love a PM with the Vegas download. Thanks!
  • Options

It's not about it being the best ever. It simply won't be for one simple fact. It's about its uniqueness. Here you had Ed admitting that he doesn't even know how to play it, and you get only 1 of PJ's members, their organist who pounds it out. The reason to me that it was so sweet, was that there's a glaring omission of four guys named Stone, Mike, Matt, and Jeff that are not there on it. That's why it was so cool and special. It is totally raw, and stripped down. Where else has there ever been a version of it with just Ed without the whole band? Not one that I know of. It was him pouring out what is agreed to be his most emotional song with only the soft accompaniment of a pump organ in a small, beautifully-acoustic theater, with only 2k people there in front of it. When he soars and really gets into it in the latter part, I think it rivals the highs of his artistic outputs. When I closed my eyes and re-listened to the first Sirius broadcast of it, and heard him scream the all I'll ever "beeeeeeeee" note, and the way he spit out the end sounds of "together, together, together", I felt its power and magic. Even if you weren't there, if you're a fan, close your eyes, imagine being there, and truly listen to him pour his soul into it. I trust that if you're a true fan, and it's one of your fave tunes too, you'll dig it, if not love it. It ain'ts about ranking it among other versions, it's about standing alone as an incredible individual version and performance.

Truth be said, it brought water to my eyes!!! thank you Mamasan Bren!!!
  • Options
    Could someone kind soul also give me a hand with this too please!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    A PM would also be GREATLY appreciated :).
  • Options
    jmh139jmh139 Posts: 22
    I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but I cannot find this anywhere. A PM would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Feel somewhat guilty too, but I'd love to get a PM for the show. Thanks, really appreciate it :)
  • Options
    Add me to the PM list too please.
  • Options
    I'd love a PM also. Pretty please.
  • Options
    Me too :oops:
    Manchester 17.8.09, Manchester 21.6.12, Copenhagen 10.7.12, Manchester 28.7.12 (EV), Phoenix 19.11.13, San Diego 21.11.13, LA 23.11.13, LA 24.11.13, Vienna 25.6.14, Leeds 8.7.14, London 6.6.17 (EV), London 18.6.18, Krakow 3.7.18, London 17.7.18, Dublin 3.7.19 (EV)
  • Options
    Is it still possible to get a PM from one of you good people?

Many thanks!!!!!
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.
  • Options
    I would appreciate a pm as well. Thank you
  • Options
    Same here...

Maybe some kind soul can just send out a mass PM? :)
  • Options
    Please please PLEASE add me to the PM list!
    03/17/94, 08/17/98, 10/21/00, 06/07/03, 07/13/06, 08/23/09, 05/07/10
  • Options
    ChrisChris Posts: 116
    Please can I be added to PM list too?
  • Options
    Has anyone confirmed, if the broadcast was recorded and someone is actually offering/providing the link?
  • Options
    mcdonamsmcdonams Boston Posts: 86
    If this PM train is indeed running, please tack me on!
    8/8/92, 4/10/94, 4/11/94, 10/2/96, 9/13/98, 9/15/98, 9/16/98
    2000 - 8/23, 8/24, 8/25, 8/29, 8/30
    2003 - 4/29, 6/18, 6/21, 7/2, 7/3, 7/11
    2004 - 9/28, 9/29
    2006 - 5/12, 5/13, 5/24, 5/25
    2008 - 6/27, 6/28, 6/30
    2010 - 5/15, 5/17, 5/21
    2013 - 10/15, 10/16, 10/19, 10/25
    2016 - 4/29, 5/1, 8/5, 8/7
  • Options
    IAmMINeAIAmMINeA Bremen Posts: 25
    Please PM me too.
    Love to all
    Berlin Wuhlheide 2009
    Berlin Wuhlheide 2010
    Berlin 1 & 2 2012
    Ed Amsterdam 1(half) & 2 2012
    Berlin Wuhlheide 2014
    Prag 2018
    Berlin 2018

Love is the wine (Sh. Muzaffer Ozak Ef.)
  • Options
    11/1 Las Vegas Playing NOW on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio!

Second song in! :)

"the lunatic is in my head..."
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534

Enjoy it man.....what a special show.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    YLed2 wrote:

Enjoy it man.....what a special show.

They played it twice the night they were supposed to play the live show. THIS is the stuff that is supposed to be on 7" vinyl mailed today in time for the 2012 Holiday Single! :)
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
This discussion has been closed.