Always find something to laugh at...

LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
So I'm waiting on line at the gas station this morning in my 5th attempt to get gas. I go inside to get a coffee and smokes, get up to the counter and say "Yeah, can I get $30 on pump 5, thanks." The woman goes to do it, stops and says "Wait, no..." I said I was kidding and started laughing. She cracked up, the guy behind me cracked up. She thanked me and said she needed that laugh. I said "Always find something to laugh at otherwise you go crazy." So for those waiting on these ridiculous lines, try my joke. It'll loosen up the tension.

:)
"Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
saldoubledutchgif_zps889c30d5.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    We have half a tank left, but need it for work this week, Sucks, Trapped in my own neighborhood. :shock:
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    I'm pretty much on empty. I gotta stay here at Hess until they get a delivery. If I don't get gas today, no work tomorrow. If anyone's in the Islip area, come keep me company at Hess on 111 by the train station :lol:
    "Now YOU listen. When we are on this ship, you are to refer to me as 'Idiot' not 'You Captain'!"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    LiLiNY81 wrote:
    I'm pretty much on empty. I gotta stay here at Hess until they get a delivery. If I don't get gas today, no work tomorrow. If anyone's in the Islip area, come keep me company at Hess on 111 by the train station :lol:

Good Luck, i've heard they have tankers in the atlantic just waiting for the word, but there so much debrie in the water, and we dont want one of those things to sink.
  • LiLiNY81LiLiNY81 Posts: 775
    LiLiNY81 wrote:

Good Luck, i've heard they have tankers in the atlantic just waiting for the word, but there so much debrie in the water, and we dont want one of those things to sink.
    Well there are gas trucks all over Long Island delivering. Just a matter of when it'll get delivered here.