Options

Ten Club tix

2»

Comments

• Options
    OatsdadOatsdad Posts: 72
    yeah, I guess I should have left Long island at 10:00 A.M to get there when the ticket window opened. My 2 year old could have watched the 2 month old until Mommy got home from work at 4 P.M

Sounds like a great plan! :D
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    . (To those who keep saying "line opens @ 2, some of us don't feel the need to get to the venue 6 or 7 hours early...or have jobs, or lives,)
    some of have good enough lives to be able to get to a venue at 2.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    NOCODE#1NOCODE#1 Posts: 1,478
    yeah, I guess I should have left Long island at 10:00 A.M to get there when the ticket window opened. My 2 year old could have watched the 2 month old until Mommy got home from work at 4 P.M
    your choice to go a show 4 hours travel time away. your choice to have A kid......twice. stop using child bearing as a crutch.
    Let's not be negative now. Thumper has spoken
  • Options
    sk8nshoot1sk8nshoot1 Posts: 722
    NCFUSER wrote:
    UUUUMMMMM
    AGAIN I LOVE THE 10C.
    But they did not ensure proper distribution of THEIR tickets here.

Ummm... No, YOU didn't make proper plans to pick up YOUR tickets... You bought them knowing they would be there waiting for YOU to pick them up...

Friday afternoon... Summer time... Traffic is always a dog... Proper planning is all that is needed...

Have kids that need a baby sitter? My buddy had that problem and he made all the arrangements ahead of time, put his plan into operation and was there right on time with me...

Have a job? Gee me too... took the appropriate vacation time and made MSG I & II in plenty of time and Hartford (yes, I'm local there, but still took the time just in case of any snags) and I will leave early today to go to the Mansfield show and get there in plenty of time (hopefully).

If I'm there late or the line is long when I get to the box office, it will be my fault...

If my car breaks down, that's my fault...

If there's a traffic jam because of an accident on the highway, that's my fault for no going early enough or going the wrong way...

If I drink too much at the car before going in, that's my fault...

I know where MY tickets are and It's MY responsibilty to get them in a timely manner if I want to be at the show and in my seats (or at them, the seat doesn't get used...) when the show starts...

What ever happened to personal responsibilty?
    1996: Randall's Island I, Hartford
    1998: MSG I, Hartford
    2000: Jones Beach I
    2003: Albany, MSG II, Mansfield II & III, Homdel
    2004: Boston (VFC) I & II
    2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I and E. Rutherford I
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield II (saw BostonLou in the FRONT ROW!!) EV-NYC II
    2010: Hartford
    2013 Worcester II, Hartford
    2016 Fenway I
    2018 Wrigley II, Fenway II