Options

Fuck Ticketmaster!!

cropdustercropduster Posts: 52
edited April 2008 in The Porch
So i was online at 9 59 to get tix for DC. Processed my request for best available, brought up two tickets for section 105. Clicked continue, and what do i get "sorry, there has been an error, we cannot process your order at this time." after hitting the back button and trying again, literally 30 seconds later, the best i could get was shitty upper level. screwed again! FUCK!!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I got that too for MSG Night 2, but then I got tix, they were nosebleeds, but I grabbed them immediately. It sucks, sorry to hear that... at least you're there.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    mozettimozetti Posts: 95
    Yeah, I ended up with 2 in the upper deck between 10:00 and 10:01. I hopped right on them though -- too risky to not get in. I couldn't believe it.

I ended up buying an extra single and found one in section 106.
  • Options
    An AnimalAn Animal Posts: 129
    I get in, get section 339 then type in my password, it says it's wrong. Re-type the password said it's wrong again. Type it again, wrong again. Try again, wrong again and lost the tickets. Go through the process again at the sametime send in for them to send me the password and still haven't gotten anything from them. I know my password is correct cause it's the same password I use for everything. Can't wait to see what the hell they send me.

IM FUCKIN FURIOUS....FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER TICKETMASTER !
    "I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the
    first man to buy all of Stones
    underpants" E.V. during DTE 7-9-03
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    All my friends who tried for DC got nothing but 400? It is hard to beleive that is was easier for MSG tix than DC.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    An Animal wrote:
    I get in, get section 339 then type in my password, it says it's wrong. Re-type the password said it's wrong again. Type it again, wrong again. Try again, wrong again and lost the tickets. Go through the process again at the sametime send in for them to send me the password and still haven't gotten anything from them. I know my password is correct cause it's the same password I use for everything. Can't wait to see what the hell they send me.

Oh crap! That sucks!!! There are people selling MSG tix for face all over the board right now... you'll get in.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    Been sending PM's and haven't gotten replies. Can't believe im gonna miss this all cause of ticketmasters bullshit.
  • Options
    An Animal wrote:
    Been sending PM's and haven't gotten replies. Can't believe im gonna miss this all cause of ticketmasters bullshit.

You won't miss it, I just got a pm from someone selling MSG, I'll flip it to you.
  • Options
    Tone wrote:
    You won't miss it, I just got a pm from someone selling MSG, I'll flip it to you.

That's awesome, man. Too cool
  • Options
    Fuck them.

ticketmaster = shit
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    Tone wrote:
    Yea man very cool....appreciate it !
  • Options
    I can't understand why you need this whole password shit anyways. What if someone doesn't want to register but wants to buy tickets one time for a show. You should be able to buy them without having to sign up for an account or atleast make it an option.
  • Options
    An Animal wrote:
    I can't understand why you need this whole password shit anyways. What if someone doesn't want to register but wants to buy tickets one time for a show. You should be able to buy them without having to sign up for an account or atleast make it an option.

You can, but if you're signed in then it wants your password. If you have a cookie on your machine from the site, then it might pick that up during the process.

If you don't want to use your account, the best way would be to sign out, clear your cookies, then close and re-open the browser. Then go to the site and get your tix. Just FYI for next time.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    cropduster wrote:
    So i was online at 9 59 to get tix for DC. Processed my request for best available, brought up two tickets for section 105. Clicked continue, and what do i get "sorry, there has been an error, we cannot process your order at this time." after hitting the back button and trying again, literally 30 seconds later, the best i could get was shitty upper level. screwed again! FUCK!!!!!!!!

The EXACT same thing happened to me! I really don't get how they get away with this!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    FoxyMHMama wrote:
    The EXACT same thing happened to me! I really don't get how they get away with this!

same thing happened to me on Wed. but I hit refresh instead of back and it went through..shocked that it did.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    I just went back in an got two tickets behind the stage 118 row R so hurry! Now I have 4 tickets in stoner heaven to unload!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    missblackmissblack Posts: 15
    Next time call Ticketmaster in another state, not the state that the event is happening. For the Eddie Vedder April Fool's Tour I called Ticketmaster in San Diego and was only able to get 1 random ticket. (I was out of town in the mountains at the time with no computer so I had to use the phone) My husband called Ticketmaster in Nevada at the same time and he got 2 pairs!! He was told that the lines in the city/state where the event is happening are always jammed with callers. It worked! But YES Ticketmaster is a total piece of shit!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    An Animal wrote:

I'm selling your password on Ebay for $13.50. :D
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    Danimal wrote:
    I'm selling your password on Ebay for $13.50. :D
    I get half !

LoL
  • Options
    mozetti wrote:
    You can, but if you're signed in then it wants your password. If you have a cookie on your machine from the site, then it might pick that up during the process.

If you don't want to use your account, the best way would be to sign out, clear your cookies, then close and re-open the browser. Then go to the site and get your tix. Just FYI for next time.

I actually don't have any ticketmaster cookies on this machine as it's new. It's after you choose the amount of tickets and goes to the next screen when it asks you for your name and e-mail (twice) and then a password (twice) it says the e-mail is registered and to type the password and when I did, it kept saying I was wrong and I know i'm not !!
  • Options
    Fuck them.

ticketmaster = shit

I agree.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    An Animal wrote:
    I get half !

LoL

Hhahaa...you got it!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    I got tickets, no thanks to Ticketmaster though.

Tone, hourglassnebula and CHANGEinWAVES, I apperciate all the help ! Thanks so much to you all !

Ticketmaster and their mothers can still fuck themselves !
  • Options
    MattyJoeMattyJoe Posts: 1,424
    mozetti wrote:

No you can't get tickets without an Account.
    I pledge to you a government that will not only work well, but wisely, its ability to act tempered by prudence, and its willingness to do good, balanced by the knowledge that government is never more dangerous than when our desire to have it help us blinds us to its great power to harm us.
    -Reagan
  • Options
    pthom164pthom164 Posts: 15
    Now im sitting in 115 behind the stage,,,,I have been there before and it does give a different perspective, a good one at that, but I still hate ticketmaster, and the fucking prices are fuckin insane!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways let all enjoy the show.... and the friends.
    Limelight show 1992 ( I signed up for the 10club then)
    ( RARE!! )Scrapbar, NYC(Solo; eddie vedder, 2 songs!)
    NYC( MSG ) Shows 90's, early 2000's, 2008
    NJ( Art Center, Camden) Shows early 2000's
    Mike Watt and friends( E.V. ) mid 90's,
    EV Solo Tour 08/05/08
    Exact dates I just cant remember...
  • Options
    well i guess the good news is... pearl jam fans are a force to be reckoned with...

sidenote... we're actually all fighting amongst ourselves.
    Camden 7-5-2003, Camden 7-6-2003, Hershey 7-12-2003, Camden 5-27-2006, Camden 5-28-2006, Lollapalooza 8-5-2007, Camden 6-19-2008, Camden 6-20-2008, New York 6-24-2008, New York 6-25-2008, Mansfield 6-28-2008, Mansfield 6-30-2008
  • Options
    An Animal wrote:
    I got tickets, no thanks to Ticketmaster though.

Tone, hourglassnebula and CHANGEinWAVES, I apperciate all the help ! Thanks so much to you all !

Ticketmaster and their mothers can still fuck themselves !

Awesome! That's fantastic, glad I could help in some way. :D Which night did you get tix for?
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,749
    You guys are silly for using ticketmaster. you should go with the tenclub presales. you get better seats that way too.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    You guys are silly for using ticketmaster. you should go with the tenclub presales. you get better seats that way too.

I have fan tickets for Tampa and SC. That being said...I got tampa tickets for family/friends and had pretty badass seats. Then I got the "processing error" message and lost them. The next set I got are the first tier of seating above the floor but in the VERY back of a huge arena. I still feel like it was my fault somehow and feel bad I didn't get the original tickets I had. I'm still pretty pissed.
  • Options

Thanks, I'll check that out next time ;)