taboo on ntgeo

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Some weird fucks out there. Wonder if rye has run into the fruit couple? She needs to shave her chin.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I was talking to the grasshopper about that show...something about guys that like to be body slammed or wrestle with female bodybuilders.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I saw one where people had this thing for balloons. One person morned popped ballons, the other liked to pop them. I'd like to see them in the same room
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    i haven't seen it. :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    I saw one where people had this thing for balloons. One person morned popped ballons, the other liked to pop them. I'd like to see them in the same room

I wonder if that person feels the same way about broken condoms...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I saw an objectum documentary a while back. Lady was attracted to carnival rides, buildings, Etc
  • Is taboo just a nicer way of saying these people are bat shit crazy?
    That said I do like the show.
  • Aaaaah good old Taboo! We had those at work as well. Right now I'm doing a translation for Doomsday preppers. For a German, that is some crazy stuff to hear about ...
    Some zen something people on now. They like wearing those greenman style outfits...and they live in chicago.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Aaaaah good old Taboo! We had those at work as well. Right now I'm doing a translation for Doomsday preppers. For a German, that is some crazy stuff to hear about ...
    Those peeps are nutters too
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    My Weird Addiction is another classic. There was one on last year that a woman would eat at least one whole roll of toilet paper a day. :shock:
    Super skinny chick....only 23 but looks older. Pretty sad some of the shit she has dealt with.

i believe that is called empathy for those scoring at home
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg