Options

Albuquerque pre-show meet-up

__ Posts: 6,651
edited November 2012 in The Porch
Okay, I know it's kinda late to be getting something together - and maybe there are already plans that I don't know about (but I didn't find anything when I searched) - but we need to make plans to all get together before the show in Albuquerque this Tuesday! Who's in and where do you want to meet? :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    _ wrote:
    Okay, I know it's kinda late to be getting something together - and maybe there are already plans that I don't know about (but I didn't find anything when I searched) - but we need to make plans to all get together before the show in Albuquerque this Tuesday! Who's in and where do you want to meet? :D

I was going to send you message, Underscore, if that is your real name... I am meeting a bunch of people at NYPD and then walking over... time TBD... 6 ish? Cheap pizza slices and beer... for $7.50 you can get two big slices and a pint! :)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    _ wrote:

I was going to send you message, Underscore, if that is your real name... I am meeting a bunch of people at NYPD and then walking over... time TBD... 6 ish? Cheap pizza slices and beer... for $7.50 you can get two big slices and a pint! :)

:lol:

NYPD? I could go for a stronger drink, but if that's where everyone will be, I'll be there! :)
  • Options
    _ wrote:
    _ wrote:

:lol:

NYPD? I could go for a stronger drink, but if that's where everyone will be, I'll be there! :)

They have a bar at the kiva, mixed drinks, beer and I'm guessing wine. They didn't used to let you take drinks inside to your seat but now they do. No more chugging as the lights go down trying to get in! I will be picking up my tickets at 4:30 when it opens.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

• Options

They have a bar at the kiva, mixed drinks, beer and I'm guessing wine. They didn't used to let you take drinks inside to your seat but now they do. No more chugging as the lights go down trying to get in! I will be picking up my tickets at 4:30 when it opens.

I'll probably get there around the same time, though I need to figure out transportation with all the people who will be going with me.

Who else on this forum is going?!
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575
    Flying out there solo so I'm down to meet up.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    I will be at the meet-up too.
    Don't it make you smile?
    I MISS YOU ALREDDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

PJ 20 Alpine Valley 9/3/11, Eddie Vedder Albuquerque 11/6/12
  • Options
    Yea!! Who else is in?? :)
  • Options
    I have 2 extra tickets that my group no longer needs. Face value. Let me know if anyone needs them.
  • Options
    Count two more in! We're driving down from Denver. Anything happening Monday night?
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...
  • Options
    StevoStevo Denver, CO Posts: 21
    I'm coming solo from Denver. I'll be there!
  • Options
    Yea!! :D

(I don't know of anything happening tonight. Check out www.alibi.com; it has all the event info.)
  • Options
    wow I'd love to meet other die-hard pj fans from here, cause I feel so alone but I'm not old enough to hang out at the bar, lol.
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    wow I'd love to meet other die-hard pj fans from here, cause I feel so alone but I'm not old enough to hang out at the bar, lol.

Wait a minute, I thought I already knew every ten club member here in town! :)

As far as I know, NYPD is a restaurant that just also serves beer. Think you should be able to get in, call to make sure but think it's just a pizza joint!

• Options
    aw well hi! I'm breana nice to meet you. I will definitely try to make it cause I would love to meet fellow 10c members/pj super fans. if not ill see you at the show!
    11/6/12 EV solo (got to meet him!!)
    7/19/13 Wrigley
    11/19/13 Phx
  • Options
    im in. coming from longmont. ill try and make it. leaving tomorrow morning
    "let me tell you something, if I had this guy's voice you could all kiss my ass"
    5/04/2010 / Scottrade Center
    5/03/2010 / Sprint Center
    7/03/2006 / Pepsi Center
    7/02/2006 / Pepsi Center
    9/15/2005 / Bell Center
    4/01/2003 / Pepsi Center
    6/23/1998 / Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
  • Options
    aw well hi! I'm breana nice to meet you. I will definitely try to make it cause I would love to meet fellow 10c members/pj super fans. if not ill see you at the show!

Yea!! Yes, you should definitely go to NYPD before the show. I'm 98% sure you can get in. :D
  • Options
    I have 2 extra tickets that my group no longer needs. Face value. Let me know if anyone needs them.

Did you ever get rid of your tickets? I now have an extra to sell for face as well. :(
  • Options
    im coming from lbk hitting road now perfect time for missoula mp3 to get released.
    got a new boot to listen to cya tonight!
    I also have one single ticket for sale FV pm me
    until next time......
  • Options
    I didn't get rid of the couple, but I found a friend to use one of my tickets. Now I also have a single.
  • Options
    I didn't get rid of the couple, but I found a friend to use one of my tickets. Now I also have a single.

At this point I think you'll just have to give it away or sell it for really cheap. No one around here can afford to spend $90/ticket. Guess we'll never get to see Ed or PJ in NM again. :(
  • Options
    Now that I've spent all day dealing with ticket drama, I'm going to jump in the shower, head downtown, & start drinking heavily.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Anyone down there yet and have pics of the poster, postcard tee, and anything else new @ the merch tables?
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Didn't take a pic but I like the poster a lot. Mark 5.
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Didn't take a pic but I like the poster a lot. Mark 5.

Does it have an election theme?
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    Nope. Southwestern. Turquoise stones making up a guitar. Love the colors. Long poster. Might have been designed in April.
  • Options
    i have pic of poster just dont know how to post it...someone help me
    ?? shows and counting....GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD
  • Options
    10 club seats tonight with 172### number:
    sec 3 (center) row M (13th row past the folding chair section-6 rows)
    good not great...still dead center...let the show begin
    ?? shows and counting....GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    wigoutdcp wrote:
    10 club seats tonight with 172### number:
    sec 3 (center) row M (13th row past the folding chair section-6 rows)
    good not great...still dead center...let the show begin

Theater is small. There will be lots of great seats
  • Options
    I got free ticket if anyone is interested. I guess pm me
    "let me tell you something, if I had this guy's voice you could all kiss my ass"
    5/04/2010 / Scottrade Center
    5/03/2010 / Sprint Center
    7/03/2006 / Pepsi Center
    7/02/2006 / Pepsi Center
    9/15/2005 / Bell Center
    4/01/2003 / Pepsi Center
    6/23/1998 / Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
  • Options
    It was so great to meet some of you at the show last night!