Attempting to Surprise Family and Friends

voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
So I haven't visited my family and friends in about 3 years because I live across the continent. I booked a flight for the end of the month and don't want to tell them. I just want to show up and surprise them. The hardest part will be not telling them or making sure my wife or her mom doesn't tell them either since they email each other as well.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    be funny if they decided to visit you that week. :lol:

in all honesty, might be worth letting them know you are coming.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Knowing my mom has been "looking" for her passport for the past 6 years I doubt she will be coming down. My dad is not allowed in the country and needs to pay $500 for a pardon. And my other friends don't have passports either. So I think I'm good. (Damn Canadians, get your shit together!) :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    if your mother in law knows, then you might as well just tell the rest of your family...somebody is uomnna slip up if they talk to each other often.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I'm not sure if M-i-L knows just yet but knowing my wife I'm sure she's told her, they talk about everything.