^^^Unofficial^^^ I wonder.....

2»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I wonder why when I get sick I get a runny nose. What's the point?
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    kw18 wrote:
    I wonder why we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway.

so does Gallagher
  • titchinellotitchinello Posts: 3,139
    i wonder if everybody likes the PJ members side projects because they're good, or if its just because there are members of PJ in them.
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • i wonder if everybody likes the PJ members side projects because they're good, or if its just because there are members of PJ in them.
    who knows..lol..i guess its more easy to have access TO THOSE PROJECTS
    ..i guess if i didnt be a pj fan,i would never heard of RNDM
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I wonder if this new protein shake I concocted this morning will hold me over until lunch
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    is pms week over
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    what do you feed a newborn during a zombie apocolypse if breast milk/baby formula is not an option? :think:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    what do you feed a newborn during a zombie apocolypse if breast milk/baby formula is not an option? :think:

steak and eggs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

steak and eggs

and bourbon
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    and bourbon

always a good call
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    and bourbon

always a good call

;)
  • afroannnie wrote:
    Someone once told me that in Venezuela some people are so poor and will have to feed thier babies rice water because they can't afford formula. I wonder how long that would work for?
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

steak and eggs

and bourbon

I think they'd have to mush up the steak and eggs using the bourbon and then it would work. :think:

afroannnie wrote:
    Someone once told me that in Venezuela some people are so poor and will have to feed thier babies rice water because they can't afford formula. I wonder how long that would work for?

that's a possibility...or maybe powdered milk?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I wonder why the lady on TV, who BTW, is hosting a 'natural make-up' segment, has a fake and bake tan, and has make-up that is spackled on with a putty knife.

(I can see that your hands are a different color than your face, since you keep holding up your hands to your face)

I wonder if she's related to an Oompa Loompa...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    I wonder who decided it was okay to take the christ out of christmas, and replace it with an X and turn it into xmas ????
    Glasgow cathouse-1992-2-23, San diego sports arena-1995-11-06 & 07, Glasgow secc-2000-06-03, Tampa st petes times forum-2003-04-13, London O2 arena-2009-08-18, Belfast odyssey arena-2010-06-23.Leeds 2014 - 07-08
  • I wonder who decided it was okay to take the christ out of christmas, and replace it with an X and turn it into xmas ????
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xmas
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • I wonder who the hell Tom is :think:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    i wonder if i have any texts and if so, what do they say :think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    I wonder who decided it was okay to take the christ out of christmas, and replace it with an X and turn it into xmas ????

Oh well, that answers that then :lol:
  • I wonder who decided it was okay to take the christ out of christmas, and replace it with an X and turn it into xmas ????

Oh well, that answers that then :lol:
    More than you ever wanted to know! :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    With the X Factor, The Voice, and American Idol does anyone try to become a singer the old fashioned way anymore?
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Quite a few things
    I wonder why crew neck tshirts are called crew necks.
    why does my cat Dirty Frank love the humidifier so much? I only bring it out during the winter when it gets cold...but he instantly gets excited when I set it up. Last night I set it up and within 2 minutes he's laying next to it. :?
    I wonder if the Bills can come back today?