Options

2005 Bootlegs

mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I'm looking to buy a boot from the canadian tour any one got any suggestions? (i go from energy and quality of performance not setlist)
What is the quality like? is it the same as 2006? Also do you get the covers to print off?

Thanks
Dublin 2006
Katowice 2007
London 2007
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Halifax to the Max
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    yup i got every show from 05

you get professional photos, and a front + back pdf.

Well they are all mp3, so they are all the same quality, very good quality!
  • Options
    I attended two shows on this tour, Halifax and St. John's night 1. Halifax was an incredible experience, but being a true Newfoundlander, there was nothing like seeing the guys live in my home town.

I'd go for St. John's 1. The crowd was awsome. It was probably the loudest crowd I've ever heard at Mile One Stadium. I think the guys could really see that we were extremely glad to have them come to our little city and they fed off of it. Awsome show, good setlist, great crowd.
  • Options
    Garden DoggGarden Dogg Posts: 226
    ottawa
    "let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    saskatoon
  • Options
    rodrod Posts: 96
    st. jhons night 2!!
    I’ll swallow poison, until I grow immune
    I will scream my lungs out till it fills this room

The Ocean is full Cause Everyone's Crying
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    brain of c wrote:
    saskatoon
    Yes that is it
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    jmacdjmacd Posts: 145
    i went to the show in hamilton, very good show on the boot but cant hear boom at all. now the london show was supercharged with energy & the sound mix is right on. imo, i dont think it will disappoint you....they even play "bleed for me" by the dead kennedys..."when cowboy georgy comes to town"....
    toronto '92 X 2, toronto '93, hamilton '05, toronto 1 '06, toronto '09, buffalo '10, london '13, buffalo '13
  • Options
    pjhabitpjhabit Posts: 211
    Winnipeg! Energy to the max! I promise it won't disapoint.
    Boise 11/3/00~Fargo 6/15/03~Winnipeg 9/8/05~St. Paul 6/26/06~6/27/06
  • Options
    Blue11Blue11 Posts: 200
    Ottawa....great show..the energy in the crowd was amazing.. good set list...Ed made fun of the highways in Canada, then told the crowd about how Haliburton can fix them but they can't because they have all the contracts for New Orleans, and then they rip into Green Disease...a lot of highlights....
    " All the stars in the sky, thought you were up in mine
    Still I wonder, I wonder......" "Black" tag 09-16-2005 Ottawa

Toronto 2003, Kitchener 2005, Montreal 2005, Ottawa 2005, Toronto II 2006, Albany 2006, Hartford 2006, Camden I 2008, Camden II 2008, Washington, D.C. 2008, Toronto 2009, Chicago I 2009, Columbus 2010, Noblesville, 2010