Options

EV Record Store Day Vinyl

OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
edited October 2012 in Lost Dogs
If this record is available in the up coming US tour, I was wondering if there was a kind soul out there that could pick this up for me? At face value or close to. Thanks for any help.
"I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Nobody here is going to any shows?
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    PM sent
  • Options
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    PM sent
  • Options
    I Don't want to hijack your thread, but I am actually looking for the same thing. I hope there are at least two kind souls out there. First and foremost, you should help the original poster. If, after that, there is still any love left I am also looking for one as well, around face value...

Thanks,
    grant
  • Options
    mookyb69 wrote:
    I Don't want to hijack your thread, but I am actually looking for the same thing. I hope there are at least two kind souls out there. First and foremost, you should help the original poster. If, after that, there is still any love left I am also looking for one as well, around face value...

Thanks,
    grant

I don't mind. I just ask you remove your shoes and have a pleasant stay.
  • Options
    pumpz81pumpz81 Posts: 214
    mookyb69 wrote:

Thanks,
    grant

PM Sent
    05-03-2010 Kansas City, Missouri 05-04-2010 St Louis, Missouri 09-22-2012 Atlanta, GA (Music Midtown Festival) EV 11-09-2012 Austin 1 11-11-12 Austin 2 11-16-12 San Antonio
  • Options
    pumpz81 wrote:
    mookyb69 wrote:

Thanks,
    grant

PM Sent

That is awesome of you to help him out!!!!