Options

Switzerland 13.09

Pix0rPix0r Posts: 6
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello all,

I've got a couple of questions regarding the Bern show...

First, anyone else going? :)
Second, is there going to be a boot? I was at the 2000 show and got the boot, one of the best there are!! Would be a pitty if there wasnt one!

Lastly, I read the bit about the camera policy, think thats really cool. I was just wondering if there isnt a chance that a camera will be confiscated at the door? It's happened to me before! (Not pj show though) :)

Thanks ;)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fraudefraude Posts: 8
    Me and my friend are going to Bern (we're from the Netherlands). But first we're going to Arnhem and Antwerp, tonight and tomorrow. Don't know anything about a boot or a photo policy.
    Amsterdam 1996
    Pinkpop 2000
    Rotterdam 2000 (cancelled)
    Arnhem 2006
    Amtwerp 2006
    Paris 2006
    Bern 2006
    Bologna 2006
    Verona 2006
  • Options
    andychandych Posts: 130
    i`ll be there with my girlfriend too :)..
    perhaps we can organise a meet up afterwards for a few beers.
    we are staying at a hotel virtually across from the venue but its only an 8 minute tram ride to town so perhaps that is a better option.
    dead head

Bern 13/9/06
  • Options
    heallvenheallven Posts: 68
    I'll be there, too... I even got a spare 10c ticket if anyone is interested
  • Options
    There is a bootleg as far as I know. The cameras policy is alright, I don't wanna be carrying some 10 kilo beast with a telescopic lens!
    Can't wait for this show. Already seen two shows this year and they are better than ever!
  • Options
    Off I Go.Off I Go. Posts: 204
    andych wrote:
    i`ll be there with my girlfriend too :)..
    perhaps we can organise a meet up afterwards for a few beers.
    we are staying at a hotel virtually across from the venue but its only an 8 minute tram ride to town so perhaps that is a better option.
    Im really looking forward so much to the show!!!!!!!!and meeting up with other fans too!!!!!!!!!!we are staying at a place called Landhaus do you know it? and is anybody else staying there?---only a little while longer to wait!!!!
    The waiting drove me mad!!!
  • Options
    dont remember the name of the place we are staying but i will post it up later when i find the booking form.
    this is my first pearl jam gig,had the chance to see them back in 2000 but couldnt make it and i was sooooo pissed off,this time i will be there..i cannot wait,only 15 days to go,
    dead head

Bern 13/9/06
  • Options
    wow, wasnt expecting such a big reply! Yea, would be cool to meet up after the show. Just have to figure out what I'm gonna do since I live in zürich and the last train leaves at 12:04 so I recon I'll have to stay the night!
  • Options
    are you swiss?..
    im in ibach and im scottish
    dead head

Bern 13/9/06
  • Options
    Nope, South African, where the hell is ibach? :P
  • Options
    its about half an hour from luzern..next train stop over from arth goldau
    dead head

Bern 13/9/06
  • Options
    Oh right, my gf lives in luzern. Will probably be on our way there after the show!
  • Options
    Any transportation suggestions from Munich. We'll be getting into Munich on the 11th. Staying until the 13th and hopefully leaving that morning to make our way to Bern for the show. Is the train going to be the best/only option? Any info from locals would be great! Thanks and we'll see you at the show! Staying at Marthahaus in Bern with a couple other jammers it sounds like..
    Gorge
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    my brother and i are going

we are comming from England
  • Options
    porch4294porch4294 Posts: 123
    We're from Atlanta, GA will be going to this show in Bern and the one in Verona too.

For the camera policy, I brought them in to other shows on this tour (in the US) and it was fine. I had a printout from http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=189138
    with me just in case security questioned it.

I'm sure there will be a boot for it. & We are staying just south of Bern in Spiez (between Bern & Interlaken) and rented a car, so will driving to the venue.