What Is Your Worst Character Flaw?

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited November 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
I have way too many to list but my worst is I give people way too many chances but when the last chance has come....you're out...permanately.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    it varies...sometimes I'm too scheduled and structured...sometimes I'm too impulsive...mostly it's taking too much on and running myself into the ground.
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    I have no patience for stupid people. None at all. And I make it known.
  • barger395barger395 Posts: 855
    I have a hard time saying "no" even when I know it is the right thing to do.

Be well.
    Seen the Best Rock Band on the Planet a few times here and there.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    I have no self control. Just because I can, doesn't mean I should.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • i get horny hours women want to sleep...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387

This is one of mine too,my dad instilled into us the family moto Never Suffer A Fool,although I don't often see it as a flaw,I am just very good at separating the wheat from the chaff.

I think mines could be blistering sarcasm
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    2 that bother me the most are:

1. procrastination...big time (and, not following through)
    2. listening to other people when i'm trying to make up my mind about something....and then regretting it later cuz i already KNEW i should have done what I had in mind in the first place (for things like buying a certain type of car/truck etc.)
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I get irritated about minor Things which usually leads to me pissing my wife off.
    I swear too much too
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    stargirl69 wrote:

This is one of mine too,my dad instilled into us the family moto Never Suffer A Fool,although I don't often see it as a flaw,I am just very good at separating the wheat from the chaff.

I think mines could be blistering sarcasm
    Very true. I like how you put it; it's not so much a flaw so much as something that can unnerve others around me.

I guess mine would be my ability to lie/joke on a whim without giving any indication that i'm lying or joking.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    LloydXmas wrote:
    I swear too much too

I can fucking hear you on that fucking point.
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    I always try to make other feel better about themselves at my own expense.
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    I am way too honest and can't help saying exactly what I think - sometimes it offends or invites conflict ... plus, I like conflict. While most people want to avoid it at all costs, I think it keeps things interesting. That is probably pretty obnoxious.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Temper, temper, temper
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • maj4emaj4e Posts: 605
    Toss up between 2.

1. I think I'm smarter than everyone else. (While indeed I am not!)
    2. I rely on intellect and natural talent too much so when I run into something I'm not good at and have to work at, I lose interest fast.

:oops:

Thanks for making me think of it, day ruined!!
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I freak out about little things too much.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I am pretty much perfect
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    81 wrote:
    I am pretty much perfect
    :fp:
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,810
    womanizer
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Get_Right wrote:
    womanizer
    :roll:
    maj4e wrote:

Thanks for making me think of it, day ruined!!

I have that effect on people. :lol:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,682
    The truth is, the older you get the more important it is and more likely it is to recognize one's own flaws. Do you really want me to start in here? :lol:

(There's an example- trying to be funny in a serious situation... :lol: )
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux wrote:
    The truth is, the older you get the more important it is and more likely it is to recognize one's own flaws. Do you really want me to start in here? :lol:

That's not a flaw at all :) It's actually one of the healthiest ways of dealing with difficult situations. Whenever there is a strained family situation, the "mascot" (or the kid that keeps the family laughing) is usually the one that is the healthiest emotionally. So try again...you've yet to convince me you're flawed ;):mrgreen:

• hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    I have little patience for idiots, and it's getting worse with age. (I've even yelled at "those kids" who drive too fast through the neighborhood.)
    I win.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    It's hard to know. As things come up, I try to fix them. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    brianlux wrote:

That's not a flaw at all :) It's actually one of the healthiest ways of dealing with difficult situations. Whenever there is a strained family situation, the "mascot" (or the kid that keeps the family laughing) is usually the one that is the healthiest emotionally. So try again...you've yet to convince me you're flawed ;):mrgreen:

HA! Just ask my wife. No, on the other hand... DON'T! :lol:

Well, ok, to be honest, I'm too idealistic which can lead to unreasonable expectations of myself and others. OMG- I can't believe I'm admitting this. Ahh- I'm so stupid! And you people- what are looking at? You think you're perfect? Well, 81, maybe, but the rest of you??

(Are you sure trying to be funny in a serious situation isn't a flaw? :lol: )
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

brianlux wrote:
    brianlux wrote:

HA! Just ask my wife. No, on the other hand... DON'T! :lol:

Well, ok, to be honest, I'm too idealistic which can lead to unreasonable expectations of myself and others. OMG- I can't believe I'm admitting this. Ahh- I'm so stupid! And you people- what are looking at? You think you're perfect? Well, 81, maybe, but the rest of you??

(Are you sure trying to be funny in a serious situation isn't a flaw? :lol: )
    I'm sure :D And based on my logic, you, 81 and DS are pretty emotionally healthy :think: :? :mrgreen::lol:

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Mine is that I'm a dick
    rollings wrote:
    Mine is that I'm a dick

Buzzer sound. We know that to be nonsense! Try again. :D

I'm sure :D And based on my logic, you, 81 and DS are pretty emotionally healthy :think: :? :mrgreen::lol:

Emotionally healthy?

:lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276

whew....i thought my urges to snakeduck somebody might detract from my overall score
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg