Drinks....

2»

Comments

• i need a scotch
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JTHJTH Posts: 3,238
    JTH wrote:
    Whiskey and Coke -- not together, in separate glasses.
    Or: Whiskey and Whiskey -- not together, in separate glasses.
    6849700579_946c301d48_n.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    JTH wrote:
    JTH wrote:
    Whiskey and Coke -- not together, in separate glasses.
    Or: Whiskey and Whiskey -- not together, in separate glasses.
    6849700579_946c301d48_n.jpg

I'll be there in ten.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • a friend made a homemade tsipouro(similar to ouzo)

oh boy.....FIRE.....
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I love soup... !!!!

Can I have a whole bowl of soup of the day please!!???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

cheers to those in Vegas tonite!!
  • rum with lime...yammy!!
  • I have noticed there are a few or many Brazilians on here. Could anyone share the recipe for CAIPIRINHA please!!! Long for a Brazilian dinner and party!!!
  • I have noticed there are a few or many Brazilians on here. Could anyone share the recipe for CAIPIRINHA please!!! Long for a Brazilian dinner and party!!!
    i love caipirinha!!!
    i love caipirinha!!!
    I found out what this is. http://www.maria-brazil.org/caipirinha.htm there is a recipe for it there. :)
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
    i love caipirinha!!!
    I found out what this is. http://www.maria-brazil.org/caipirinha.htm there is a recipe for it there. :)
    you know whats the secret for a good caipirinha???

to serve it to you a brazilian girl ;)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    really craving

Bushmills
    Kilkenny Beer
    Boddingtons
    Jameson
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    so...what we have here?..anything cool to recoment??

was a thread i think,but cant find it..

im kinda Bourbon-Whiskey type guy...

and i saw in a few shows people ordering Old Fashioned..is it any good??
    Old Fashioned my Mama's drink of choice. Bitters smell lovely
    and there was always an extra cherry for me :D
    Here's what I had this morning: pancakes with warm, bourbon-spiked maple syrup.

If you're thinking of making yourself some breakfast today, this is the way to go. Just make sure it's real maple syrup, not that Aunt Jemima or Log Cabin or Mrs. Butterworth's swill.
    JTH wrote:

If you're thinking of making yourself some breakfast today, this is the way to go. Just make sure it's real maple syrup, not that Aunt Jemima or Log Cabin or Mrs. Butterworth's swill.
    And, of course, for those of you reading this in other timezones, this is great for brunch, lunch, tea, dinner, supper, etc.
  • JTH wrote:
    JTH wrote:

And, of course, for those of you reading this in other timezones, this is great for brunch, lunch, tea, dinner, supper, etc.
    :D