NYPD Cop arrested in Kidnap, Canibal Plot

Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
:shock:
Only in NY

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/25/ ... ook-women/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – Federal authorities have arrested a New York City police officer in connection with a failed plot to kidnap women and cook them.

According to the complaint, Officer Gilberto Valle used his home computer to to discuss plans to “kidnap, rape, torture, kill, cook and eat body parts” of several women.

Valle kept files on his computer about more than 100 women, containing a photo and address for each, according to the complaint. Valle allegedly researched methods of “disabling and drugging women, and agreeing with at least one other individual to kidnap a woman in exchange for a sum of money.”

No women were harmed.

The 28-year-old officer lives in Queens. He had been assigned to the 26th Precinct in Manhattan before his suspension on Wednesday. Valle was on the force for six years.

Valle allegedly told a co-conspirator his oven was “big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs.” Valle allegedly also wrote “I can just show up at her home unannounced… I can knock her out.”

“I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus… cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible,” Valle allegedly wrote.

“This is a bizarre case. We suspended the officer immediately upon his arrest, and a review is now underway to determine whether there was anything in his background that should have alerted the department to his alleged proclivities,” said NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly. “I want to commend the NYPD Internal Affairs Bureau detectives and FBI agents who worked jointly on this investigation.”

“The allegations in the complaint really need no description from us. They speak for themselves,” said FBI Acting Assistant Dierctor Mary Galligan. “It would be an understatement merely to say Valle’s own words and actions were shocking.”

Valle was expected to appear in federal court in Manhattan in court later Thursday.
For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
platessmall.jpg
ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
http://www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    cess pool....shut it down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    edited October 2012
    rudy-eugene-cannibal-e1338290028524.jpg

This guy likes'em Raw
    Post edited by BinauralJam on
  • at least he's got the slow-cook part right...keeps all the juices in.
    But in the end there's really no point. I mean can you imagine all the trouble to cook a person, then you realize it just tastes like chicken?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    This dude is nuts...
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    WTF? :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    It would be easier if he lived in a house made of gingerbread and cake.

Source: Hansel and Gretel
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    ketchup?
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    What about a brick oven? Face down or up?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    ketchup?

:lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    just in time for Halloween.
    Talk about creepy

NYPD cop charged in sick kidnap-cook plot involving 100 women
    By BRUCE GOLDING and DOUG AUER
    Last Updated: 11:50 PM, October 25, 2012
    Posted: 11:40 AM, October 25, 2012

Feds busted an NYPD cop, who hatched a sick plot to kidnap and cook up to 100 women, authorities said today.

Gilberto Valle III was arrested without incident at his Forest Hills home yesterday, before anyone could be harmed, law enforcement sources said.

Valle, 28, was assigned to the 26th Precinct in Harlem.

The accused sicko and aspiring hired-gun kidnapper made his cannibalistic plans between January and Wednesday, according to a federal complaint.

“On or about July 9, 2012, Gilberto Valle, the defendant, using the Internet and an electronic instant messaging program, communicated with a co-conspirator not named … about kidnapping, cooking and eating body parts of woman,” FBI Special Agent Anthony Foto wrote.

The suspect also “accessed a law enforcement database without authorization,” according to Foto.

He allegedly kept a detailed list of women he was targeting in these ghoulish plots.

Valle “had created files pertaining to at least 100 women and containing at least one photograph of each woman, the majority of whom are listed by their first and last name,” according to Foto.

“The FBI has identified and interviewed ten of these women, each of whom has confirmed to the FBI that Valle is known to her.”

Valle wrote to his co-conspirator between July 9 and 17 and detailed how they’d target “Victim 1,” according to feds.

“How big is your oven?” the unidentified conspirator wrote.

“Big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs,” Valle allegedly responded. “The abduction will have to be flawless.”

Valle allegedly added: “ I know them … [Victim 1], I can just show up at her home unannounced...it will not alert her, and I can knock her out, wait until dark and kidnap her right out of her home.”

The conspirator suggested Valle should target a stranger, because Victim 1 might be too easily identified as a friend of the cop. But Valle allegedly said the victim is from out of state and he’d be able to avoid detection.

Once he captured Victim 1, Valle allegedly planned to make her murder as ghoulishly painful as possible.

“I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus … cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible,” the FBI quoted Valle.

“I love that she is asleep right now not having the slightest clue of what we have planned. her days are numbered. I’m glad you’re on board. She does look tasty doesn’t she?”

The two also discussed how to make chloroform and estimated that “Victim 1” was good for 75 pounds of edible meat.

“The defendant created and edited a document entitled 'Abducting and Cooking [Victim 1]: a Blueprint,’” Foto wrote.

“The document contains pedigree information about Victim-1, including her name, date of birth, height, weight and bra size. The document also contains a section called 'Materials Needed’ in which Valle wrote, in part, the following: Car [I have it], Chloroform [refer to Web site for directions], Rope [Strongest kind to tie her up].”

FBI agents met with Victim 1, and she told them Valle and her met for lunch on July 22.

Valle and his co-conspirator had similar sick plans for another woman, identified in court papers as “Victim-2” -- with the cop allegedly being paid $5,000 for his work securing their prey.

“Full payment due at delivery,” Valle allegedly wrote. “Just so that you know, she may be knocked out when I get her to you.”

Valle allegedly said this work would launch his new career.

“I am aspiring to be a professional kidnapper and that’s business,” the sicko cop wrote, according to feds. “But I will really get off on knocking her out, tying up her hands and bare feet and gagging her.”

The customer and co-conspirator demanded his prize be delivered in pristine shape and Valle allegedly agreed.

“No need to worry. She will be alive. It’s a short drive to you. I think I would rather not get involved in the rape,” Valle allegedly replied. “You paid for her. She is all yours and I don’t want to be tempted the next time I abduct a girl.”

The FBI met with “Victim-2” and she told agents she only knows Valle in passing and he’s never been to her Manhattan apartment building././/

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nypd ... z2ANI7nzkk

:shock:
    “How big is your oven?” the unidentified conspirator wrote.

“Big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs,” Valle allegedly responded :shock:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    another incidence of having to be afraid of the people you know
    I'm watching all of you :wtf:
    Especially you 81 and your #dirtyfranking ways :wtf:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"