For those of you going tonight...

BreatheBreathe Posts: 67
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
First, the show last night rocked, Indiffernce made my day :o)

A few pointers (sorry if this already up here) as things seemed to have changed at the UC

1) Beer sales ended at like 9:15 last night. Ive never been to the UC when beer sales end before like 10:30, so I am not sure whats going on. Not that i wanted to get wasted, but I had enough time to buy 2 beers...so, buy beer early! Also, i think that also included the end of sales for water, pop & food because everything was gated off.

2) If you smoke, gate 7 allows you to leave and re-enter to the outside smoking area-bring your ticket to get in and out. I smoked in my seat and security was over by me pretty quick looking around. I got away with it, but be aware they are looking

3) Cameras, I saw a TON of cameras so I think you can feel comfortable bringing them in. No guarentees of course. Also, you should turn your flash OFF when taking the pictures-they normally turn out much better (just a bit of advice).

4) Ten club tickets, my number is 170xxx and my seats were amazing, I was probably 25 feet from the stage.

Hope this helps and see you at the show!!
My eyes have seen you
Let them photograph your soul
Memorize your alleys
On an endless roll- J Morrison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Breathe wrote:
    I smoked in my seat and security was over by me pretty quick looking around. I got away with it, but be aware they are looking

oh the irony of your screenname and the subject matter,....

but anyway

if what you're smoking has a filter on it, dont be shocked when i ask you to put that shit out or go outside .

it just stinks.

thank you and enjoy the show .
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • BreatheBreathe Posts: 67
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    oh the irony of your screenname and the subject matter,....

but anyway

if what you're smoking has a filter on it, dont be shocked when i ask you to put that shit out or go outside .

it just stinks.

thank you and enjoy the show .

and to think I tried taking a picture of the poster of the show last night :(

Yes, it has a filter and depending on how you asked me, I may or may not put it out. If you ask me nicely, I will gladly put it out :) If you tell me to put that shit out, Ill probably blow smoke at you :)
    My eyes have seen you
    Let them photograph your soul
    Memorize your alleys
    On an endless roll- J Morrison
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    of course, "please" wouldve been used.
    ;)

and thanks for the try on the pic, :)

that poster is hideous :eek:
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • elstongunnelstongunn Posts: 285
    yeah i was so thirsty i was cramping up. i couldn't even get a water much less a beer. as for smoking, it sucked on the floor. i'd take too puffs and put it out. i wasted at least 5 smokes, busted once.
    "There are teams that are fair-haired,and those that aren't so fair-haired.Some teams are named Smith,some Grabowski. We're Grabowskis."-Mike Ditka, January 1986

everytime i have to take a crap i sing EVACUATION!!!
    EVACUATION!!
    "i'll let you be in my dream if i can be in your dream." -b.dylan
  • blueredgrayblueredgray Posts: 25
    Also, prepare to get wet - it looks like the apocolypse outside my window in the loop (center city Chicago).
    2003 - Champaign (first show), Chicago, Uniondale, MSG II, State College, Alpine Valley; 2004 - Toledo, Grand Rapids; 2005 - Kitchener, London.