Options

An insult to Eddie

Comments

• Options
    EwankEwank Posts: 108
    Yes...that's correct and we want them back asap!!!!

However...this thread is asking for an Ed solo tour :)
    I don't think calling Ed a "jerk" is the way to ask though ;)

LOl.....I hope the band makes it to all the southern hemisphere!!...damm, come on!!
  • Options
    ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    Ewank wrote:
    LOl.....I hope the band makes it to all the southern hemisphere!!...damm, come on!!
    Absolutely!!!!! Share the love Pearl Jam!!!! AND Ed :D
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    beernsmoke wrote:
    Don't tel me you can get by in the US for 3 grand? surely not. How much are the airfares?

no... I have outlayed $2300 on flights and tickets, i owe a few people $$ for spares, but i am also owed for spares!
    Flight was $1800 return! bloody cheap!
    and i havent done anything about accomodation yet!
    i reckon i can get the thing covered with $4000 total, will end up being $5k though! too much drinking will cost me money there! and it is gonna be a 2 week party! ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    Absolutely!!!!! Share the love Pearl Jam!!!! AND Ed :D

besides - looks like he might need to deliver a board
    impatience is a gift ........
  • Options
    yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    Yes...that's correct and we want them back asap!!!!

However...this thread is asking for an Ed solo tour :)
    I don't think calling Ed a "jerk" is the way to ask though ;)
    anything remotely related to PJ will be good enough for me!!!
    And yes, we all know Ed is no jerk.
    Just a sweet, dependable, strong, handsome, deep and intellectual being.:rolleyes:
    Now thats the way to ask :D
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    zenith wrote:
    besides - looks like he might need to deliver a board
    image of ed paddling onto the shore on the board, "Here I am!"
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • Options
    no... I have outlayed $2300 on flights and tickets, i owe a few people $$ for spares, but i am also owed for spares!
    i reckon i can get the thing covered with $4000 total, will end up being $5k though! too much drinking will cost me money there! and it is gonna be a 2 week party! ;)
    Money well spent, I say!!!!
  • Options
    now kylie - you actually should be thinking of the possible positive outcomes of this MIA board - if the charity people were notified, who in turn notified ed of his donated prize going astray, who in turn decided a solo show was perhaps needed in australia to be nice to all the dedicated little australians...

well you never do know ... there might just be an extremely happy little west australian girl going backstage at a little sydney venue to get a very special replacement board.

hope high ;)
  • Options
    ... and remember me :D ...
  • Options
    zenith wrote:
    now kylie - you actually should be thinking of the possible positive outcomes of this MIA board - if the charity people were notified, who in turn notified ed of his donated prize going astray, who in turn decided a solo show was perhaps needed in australia to be nice to all the dedicated little australians...

well you never do know ... there might just be an extremely happy little west australian girl going backstage at a little sydney venue to get a very special replacement board.

hope high ;)
    i agree! especially seeing as though all your money went to charity...Ed may feel like being charitable to YOU!!!
  • Options

hehe - soup - get outta my tree ;)
  • Options
    zenith wrote:

hope high
    LMFAO!!! U just put a smile on my dial :D
    That would be dreaming, me thinks!
    Besides...Ed's already handed 1 of his boards over....it's not his fauld UPS are a bunch of fuckwits.......I wouldn't expect him to give up another board......he's free to console me though ;):p and seeing as though the board was coming from Hawaii, I would turn him down if he offered to lei me ;) :eek:
  • Options
    LMFAO!!! U just put a smile on my dial :D
    That would be dreaming, me thinks!
    Besides...Ed's already handed 1 of his boards over....it's not his fauld UPS are a bunch of fuckwits.......I wouldn't expect him to give up another board......he's free to console me though ;):p and seeing as though the board was coming from Hawaii, I would turn him down if he offered to lei me ;) :eek:

you would turn him down??

riiigghhhhht......

well, like i said, take me, i'll be glad to take on that burden for you
  • Options
    zenith wrote:
    you would turn him down??

riiigghhhhht......

well, like i said, take me, i'll be glad to take on that burden for you
    No :eek: I wouldn't turn HIM down ;) Just would feel bad if he gave up another surf board :o Wouldn't say no though.

Would never even happen anyway LOL! I doubt he even knows if this one sold or for how much etc; He would've just donated it it and that's it.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    damn Kylie, that is one nice board your waiting on!!! I'm going to assume it'll be taking up 1 side of the bed while hubbies away... ;)
  • Options
    Lukin4 wrote:
    damn Kylie, that is one nice board your waiting on!!! I'm going to assume it'll be taking up 1 side of the bed while hubbies away... ;)
    DARLIN'!!!!!!!! where've ya been? I've miised ya!!!! :D

LOL!! Yes....well seeing as though Glenn now lives in QLD 4/5 of the year.....I need something to snuggle up to at night ;):p
  • Options
    DARLIN'!!!!!!!! where've ya been? I've miised ya!!!! :D

LOL!! Yes....well seeing as though Glenn now lives in QLD 4/5 of the year.....I need something to snuggle up to at night ;):p

:) I've missed all you guys..... only got the internet back on recently, but haven't really spent much time online at all... I actually have a social life now that I'm living with Sara and so close to all our other mates!!!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Money well spent, I say!!!!

Damn right!
    Seeing PJ is actually 3rd or 4th on my list of reasons for going as well!
    zenith wrote:
    hehe - soup - get outta my tree ;)
    na, its my tree too!
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Lukin4 wrote:
    :) I've missed all you guys..... only got the internet back on recently, but haven't really spent much time online at all... I actually have a social life now that I'm living with Sara and so close to all our other mates!!!
    Noooooooooooooooooo!!! You've got a life :eek: You're not allowed to do that!!!

Kidding hun - that's great!!!!

Hows Aliesha??? Say a big howdy from me next time you see her!!

Hey....I'm gonna ask you out on a date ;)
    I'm flying over to Brizzy for a wee holiday in June. Coming over to see Lost Dogs on Friday the 6th June and Powderfinger on Monday 9th June. Sam and Glenn (threefish10) are coming too.....SO......if you've not got anything planned for either or both of those nights....come join us :D Twill be a good weekend!!!!! Would love to catch up with you again, while I'm over.
  • Options
    Noooooooooooooooooo!!! You've got a life :eek: You're not allowed to do that!!!

Kidding hun - that's great!!!!

Hows Aliesha??? Say a big howdy from me next time you see her!!

Hey....I'm gonna ask you out on a date ;)
    I'm flying over to Brizzy for a wee holiday in June. Coming over to see Lost Dogs on Friday the 6th June and Powderfinger on Monday 9th June. Sam and Glenn (threefish10) are coming too.....SO......if you've not got anything planned for either or both of those nights....come join us :D Twill be a good weekend!!!!! Would love to catch up with you again, while I'm over.

Would LOVE to!!!!! Do you your Powderfinger tix already???

Leish is great, she just moved in with another friend of hers... she asks after you guys all the time. Actually going to catch Lost Dogs with her and some people from work this sunday.
  • Options
    Lukin4 wrote:
    Would LOVE to!!!!! Do you your Powderfinger tix already???

Leish is great, she just moved in with another friend of hers... she asks after you guys all the time. Actually going to catch Lost Dogs with her and some people from work this sunday.
    No not on sale til Friday

Awwwww....alls good for ya both then -awesome!!!!

Have fun on Sunday, ya lucky buggers - I can't wait to see them again!! Give Aleisha a big squeeze from me, then and ask her to give one to you from me! :D
  • Options
    HushBull wrote:
    Dear Eddie,
    Will you play in my bathroom? You can peek at me if ya like.

I played that gig

it kinda sucked......
    PEARL JAM~Lubbock, TX. 10~18~00
    PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • Options
    I played that gig

it kinda sucked......
    :eek:
  • Options

na, its my tree too!

no hogging them leaves then ;)
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    go to Oz and then swing by HONG KONG!!!
  • Options
    nz_spannanz_spanna Posts: 74
    *coughNEWZEALANDALREADY!!!cough*
  • Options
    SamuleSamule Posts: 3,231
    Smellyman wrote:
    go to Oz and then swing by HONG KONG!!!
    But your a smelly man..
  • Options
    Samule wrote:
    But your a smelly man..
    So are you ;):D
  • Options
    So are you ;):D

but apparently manages to not pee on the toilet rim :D
  • Options
    Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    Samule wrote:
    But your a smelly man..

But my stunning good looks overpower my horrendous smell.

and

Some chicks dig my pheromones