Trailer Park Boys sign on for third film

Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
http://thechronicleherald.ca/artslife/152351-trailer-park-boys-sign-on-for-third-film

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Actors John Paul Tremblay, Robb Wells and Mike Smith have signed on for a third Trailer Park Boys feature film. They will reunite with director Mike Clattenburg with production slated to begin in March 2013.

“We are all extremely pleased to be working together again on another Trailer Park Boys film,” says producer Barrie Dunn, in a news release. “Although it’s been four years since our last film, Ricky, Julian and Bubbles are as popular as ever, even expanding internationally, and we’re delighted to bring them back to the big screen.”

Originally the concept of creator/director Clattenburg, Trailer Park Boys began as a short film starring Tremblay (Julian) and Wells (Ricky). It debuted to rave reviews at the 1999 Atlantic Film Festival. The premise: a camera crew chronicles the boys’ adventures living in the Sunnyvale Trailer Park in Dartmouth.

Recruiting Smith (Bubbles) to complete the haphazard trio, the idea spun off a mockumentary‐style show, which ran for seven seasons and produced two TV specials on Showcase (2001‐2008). The show was Showcase’s highest‐rated Canadian program and airs in over 15 countries. Guest stars included Rush’s Alex Lifeson, Sebastian Bach and Rita MacNeil.

Ricky, Julian and Bubbles’ first full‐length film Trailer Park Boys: The Movie hit theatres in 2007 and the follow up Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day served as a finale to the series in 2009.

As with the two previous Trailer Park Boys features, Alliance Films will distribute this film in Canada.
Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    the return of Bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    There is a shit-storm a brewing ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC9fNDaSdKjNxgnPKuc-197tR5mFHkvtw3q3PA8pF993TjLHwUrg
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    Meg8686 wrote:
    http://thechronicleherald.ca/artslife/152351-trailer-park-boys-sign-on-for-third-film

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Actors John Paul Tremblay, Robb Wells and Mike Smith have signed on for a third Trailer Park Boys feature film. They will reunite with director Mike Clattenburg with production slated to begin in March 2013.

“We are all extremely pleased to be working together again on another Trailer Park Boys film,” says producer Barrie Dunn, in a news release. “Although it’s been four years since our last film, Ricky, Julian and Bubbles are as popular as ever, even expanding internationally, and we’re delighted to bring them back to the big screen.”

Originally the concept of creator/director Clattenburg, Trailer Park Boys began as a short film starring Tremblay (Julian) and Wells (Ricky). It debuted to rave reviews at the 1999 Atlantic Film Festival. The premise: a camera crew chronicles the boys’ adventures living in the Sunnyvale Trailer Park in Dartmouth.

Recruiting Smith (Bubbles) to complete the haphazard trio, the idea spun off a mockumentary‐style show, which ran for seven seasons and produced two TV specials on Showcase (2001‐2008). The show was Showcase’s highest‐rated Canadian program and airs in over 15 countries. Guest stars included Rush’s Alex Lifeson, Sebastian Bach and Rita MacNeil.

Ricky, Julian and Bubbles’ first full‐length film Trailer Park Boys: The Movie hit theatres in 2007 and the follow up Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day served as a finale to the series in 2009.

As with the two previous Trailer Park Boys features, Alliance Films will distribute this film in Canada.

You know some how i don't think i've ever seen either of those movies...

Guess I know what I'm doing this Friday night... :lol:

Trailer park boys and a cheeseburger picnic
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    I cant't wait for this. Saw them do a TPB live show last year. It was great, they were all on top form.
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Jason P wrote:
    There is a shit-storm a brewing ...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSC9fNDaSdKjNxgnPKuc-197tR5mFHkvtw3q3PA8pF993TjLHwUrg

:lol::lol: nice one
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Shit clocks tickin' boys and girls.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Meg8686 wrote:

Its a must see. Went to see them last year in Hamilton. Wife and I laughing our asses off the whole time. Great crowd interaction as well.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Great news!
    The Shit Hawks are coming, Bubbles ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ozmz_3VdDSg

(one of the greatest exits ever :) )
    Nami wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

Its a must see. Went to see them last year in Hamilton. Wife and I laughing our asses off the whole time. Great crowd interaction as well.

why can't chicago get shows on the weekend. :fp:

tuesday for RNDM
    monday for Muse
    Thursday for this. :fp:

i may still go....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Go man... worth the money... but i also love TPBs and that type of humour.

Funny, in last years show, people would run up to the stage and throw huge buds to the cast. Rickie picks up a couple and states how awesome it was...
    Nami wrote:
    Go man... worth the money... but i also love TPBs and that type of humour.

Funny, in last years show, people would run up to the stage and throw huge buds to the cast. Rickie picks up a couple and states how awesome it was...

:lol:

I went to their show in Houston when they went through either last year, or the year before...

At one point Julian started selling $10 hotdogs to the crowd... people ran up to the stage to buy them... One girl gave him $50 and asked for change... he gave her a hotdog and told her to fuck off... another girl asked if he took credit card... Julian says "yea" grabs her credit card, doesn't give her a hotdog, then tells her to go sit down, and refuses to give her credit card back...

the show was priceless... :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    RandyBump.gif
    Believe it or not Ma, some people think I'm gonna make it in this rap game!, know what I'm sayin'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpITefq8czTHka3KbCa9OYr_U2xCXuwerLQk-NLqOVYqL6xrxR
    Jason P wrote:
    Believe it or not Ma, some people think I'm gonna make it in this rap game!, know what I'm sayin'

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpITefq8czTHka3KbCa9OYr_U2xCXuwerLQk-NLqOVYqL6xrxR

:lol:

i almost want to get netflix to watch this shit again. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    Meg8686 wrote:
    RandyBump.gif

frig off Randy
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    306963.jpg

Anyone up for a lunchtime cheeseburger picnic?
    wonder if those dickweed's Cory and Trevor will show up in this

those.....guys.....are.........duuuummmbbb
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    reveen.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    lol

Julien was really into dirty dancing.....

:lol::lol:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • weddingparadeweddingparade Posts: 1,179
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhLZ-lBNkr4

Recently out of jail and completely broke, Julian has a plan to get outrageously rich. However, he first has to deliver his product to Montreal where his rival Cyrus is waiting to close the deal. In the meantime, the government's plan to legalize marijuana threatens Ricky and his dope business, so he goes to Ottawa to take action against the impending bill. With Julian and Ricky on a road trip, Bubbles joins the pair with his own agenda - to go find the inheritance left for him by his long-lost parents. The trio runs into trouble when ex-park supervisor Jim Lahey and Randy go after the boys in hopes of making them rot in jail.
    Bubbles mom was hot
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2014 - Detroit