Dear Politicians....

mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,868
edited October 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Your daily robocalls and automated voice messages only tell me how out of touch you are with understanding what your public wants. Feel free to stop doing this.
350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Your daily robocalls and automated voice messages only tell me how out of touch you are with understanding what your public wants. Feel free to stop doing this.

Yes. :lol:

I thought this same thing recently when I got a automated message. What a fucking mailed-in attempt. :roll:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • :lol: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    :thumbup:

I hang up on those automessages.

I recently received a couple of LIVE calls from area Obama supporters asking me to canvass or do the phone bank this coming week. Different.
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    They don't call me. They know better :twisted:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    While the phone calls are annoying it's better than the countless mailing of paper that gets wasted on pamphlets I'm sure very few read.