I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • ozgurkdozgurkd Posts: 434
    81 wrote:
    now who the fuck are you and what is your story. :corn: :lol: :wave:

oh my taught told you all already

maybe sign out with reality and get a fake id fit in
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'm going with, english is not your first language. seriously, where are you from?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

i'm going with, english is not your first language. seriously, where are you from?
    i think Turkey....round my corner.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I saw her first.... :mrgreen:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:

guess i better brush up on my turkenglish. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

guess i better brush up on my turkenglish. :lol:
    i think will be more easy for me to understand it.. :lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2 wrote:
    I saw her first.... :mrgreen:
    i respect that.. 8-)

+im into American Blondie from Illinois.. ;)
    edited February 2014
    yes I am from Turkey not a big discovery I guess but happy friendly smiles while saying this

Brain merges language centers together when thinking typing fast Actually I love it. You end up having your fingers ride sometimes and crash unto miracles

English is not my first language but unfortunately it is my native husband"s. We really messed up with this world did we not
    Post edited by ozgurkd on
    Living is no laughing matter: you must live with great seriousness like a squirrel for example - I mean without looking for something beyond and above living, I mean living must be your whole occupation.
    Nazım Hikmet
  • ozgurkd wrote:
    yes I am from Turkey not a big discovery I guess but happy friendly smiles while saying this

Brain merges language centers together when thinking typing fast Actually I love it. You end up having your fingers ride sometimes and crash unto miracles

English is not my first language but unfortunately it is my native husband"s. We really messed up with this world did we not

We are practicing our Tlingit tongue too so be our guests :)))
    :wave: :wave: :wave:
    :wave: :wave: :wave:[/quote]
    I am very bad with technical stuff and I cannot type a waving hand sign
    I am waving back though
    Now I am trying to write about the sperm whales of Mediterrenean which are endangered give them a wave from me too while you are close home waters
    sağol
    Nazım Hikmet
  • ozgurkd wrote:
    I am very bad with technical stuff and I cannot type a waving hand sign
    I am waving back though
    Now I am trying to write about the sperm whales of Mediterrenean which are endangered give them a wave from me too while you are close home waters
    sağol
    my pleasure to do that for you!!
    good to see you on the forum
    Dimitris
    good to see you on the forum
    Dimitris[/quote]
    thanks
    good to see you too
    forum is nice but very distracting from work which I already have problems focusing let@s see how long I will survive surf smell taste ...
    Özgür
    Nazım Hikmet
  • ozgurkd wrote:
    thanks
    good to see you too
    forum is nice but very distracting from work which I already have problems focusing let@s see how long I will survive surf smell taste ...
    Özgür
    work???that bad thing ..lol..im at work too...
    forum is great,fun,and alot of great people..
    wellcome and enjoy! :)
    work???that bad thing

actually beıng wıthout is bad esp when you love what you do
    I love my whales so I am fine
    perfectionism only has a limb that needs be chopped off !

decided might as well try and work while being here just close eyes little bit
    you take care thanks for friendship
    Nazım Hikmet
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Welcome. The only rule here is you can't have fun. Be careful.
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Merhaba ozgurkd. I noticed your Turkish message on another thread this evening, you said mutlu yillar on a birthday thread. Benim adim morello. Doksan iki'yi, doksan uc'a kadar Antalya ve Istanbul oturdum. Turkcemi cok cok kotu simdi. I was in Istanbul in July this year after PJ's Euro tour catching up with friends & it reminded me how much I love it!!

10c messageboard'a hos geldiniz!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    DS1119 wrote:
    Welcome. The only rule here is you can't have fun. Be careful.

ok!
    Nazım Hikmet
    morello wrote:
    Merhaba ozgurkd. I noticed your Turkish message on another thread this evening, you said mutlu yillar on a birthday thread. Benim adim morello. Doksan iki'yi, doksan uc'a kadar Antalya ve Istanbul oturdum. Turkcemi cok cok kotu simdi. I was in Istanbul in July this year after PJ's Euro tour catching up with friends & it reminded me how much I love it!!

10c messageboard'a hos geldiniz!! :)

sorry I read the message with excitement but was on the phone with family
    So happy to bump into someone who knows my native tongue here :)
    my name is Özgür I am better off with my name always
    90s were really nice years. Turkey is now on fire probably you know. I am very worried but also very hopeful. And proud that I have teamed up with people wants to change the things for better

Hoş bulduk :)))
    Nazım Hikmet
    Cool & like I said, welcome to the 10c board. Turkey is definitely a 2nd home to me & insallah yine gelecegim asap!! Aagh, Turkcemi cok kotu. 92-93 cok uzun zaman once. 8-)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    morello wrote:
    Cool & like I said, welcome to the 10c board. Turkey is definitely a 2nd home to me & insallah yine gelecegim asap!! Aagh, Turkcemi cok kotu. 92-93 cok uzun zaman once. 8-)

Who knows maybe we can meet there one day, maybe at a pj concert ıf they remember our country!
    Ben şimdi Alaska'da yaşıyorum. Uzun zaman olmasına rağmen Türkçeyi unutmamışsın, yaşasın! :)
    When I am here you can practice your turkish if u want
    Noticed u r from NZ Years years ago it was my dream to go there. Maoris, whales...dusky dolphin? I had even enqu'red about going un'versity there at Dunedin

best wishes to NZ too then
    Nazım Hikmet
    Alaska'da'misin? Allah-hallah!! ;):lol: Yeni Zelanda'da gelirsin, Turkce unutmus, beni, sey, tour yapacagim. :lol::lol:.

Biraz gece here simdi. Yine gorosuruz. (I hope you can understand my mixed up Turkce ve Ingilizce)
    <hr>
    morello wrote:
    Alaska'da'misin? Allah-hallah!! ;):lol: Yeni Zelanda'da gelirsin, Turkce unutmus, beni, sey, tour yapacagim. :lol::lol:.

Biraz gece here simdi. Yine gorosuruz. (I hope you can understand my mixed up Turkce ve Ingilizce)

:)))
    no worries i got it
    I have to try to sleep now, was great meeting you
    talk to you more later
    take care
    Nazım Hikmet
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :wave: Welcome! I was in Istanbul this past summer (and a brief visit to Konya)--loved it! I hope to get back there someday. :D
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 wrote:
    :wave: Welcome! I was in Istanbul this past summer (and a brief visit to Konya)--loved it! I hope to get back there someday. :D

sorry just saw your post, I am getting lost in forum still
    I was there this summer as well but I live in Alaska now. I am happy to hear you liked it. Most people been there usually talks with smiles :)
    Nazım Hikmet
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    ozgurkd wrote:
    SD48277 wrote:

sorry just saw your post, I am getting lost in forum still
    I was there this summer as well but I live in Alaska now. I am happy to hear you liked it. Most people been there usually talks with smiles :)
    Alaska? Very cool. Where in Alaska, and what brought you to Alaska?
    ELITIST FUK
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    So is ozgurkd from Oz or not? Or is this false advertising?! :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Alaska? Very cool. Where in Alaska, and what brought you to Alaska?[/quote]

Juneau
    the shortest answer to the question I can never escape is love
    love for life, friend, a cause, wildlife, man..

And a Greenpeace ship is involved in my journey. I met my Alaskan friend 20 years ago in Izmir on board of Sirius when I was gooing to high school when I was determined to be a biologist

love it here but wish there were more concerts and^or it was not so expensive to fly out of AK
    Nazım Hikmet
    ZiggyStar wrote:

oh my
    never thought real names would cause this much problems ...advertise????

My name is Özgür surname is Keşaplı Didrickson
    and now I am advertısıng myself I guess!
    Nazım Hikmet
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ozgurkd wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

oh my
    never thought real names would cause this much problems ...advertise????

My name is Özgür surname is Keşaplı Didrickson
    and now I am advertısıng myself I guess!

IMPOSTER!!!!!!! :lol:

Hey....welcome and hello.... :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★