Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,543
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^ :fp:

No Fun Thread.... :P
    Oh yeah..... :|:|
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    ^^^^^^^^^ :fp:

No Fun Thread.... :P

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

You are so right
  • Options
    hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    People in parking lots. They act like such asshats, like they own the spaces and the lanes. Especially at kid drop-off.

And the lady at the ATM who forgot how that works, spends an extra 10 min.

Or maybe I'm just cranky.
    I win.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Wednesday is not much fun.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    turn your head and cough..
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    You have a cavity...
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    4202975.jpg

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    4202975.jpg
    That's a picture of Vancouver. :|
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    where was I for this thread :? hmmm...
    must have been banished...
    no fun.
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Taxachussets is no fun.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    empty-fridge.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    empty-fridge.jpg

:lol: Is that... taco bell?
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    empty-fridge.jpg

Why yes I do believe it is!! What a sad little crunchwrap!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    empty-fridge.jpg

Why yes I do believe it is!! What a sad little crunchwrap!

Noi it isn't. And it's sad that I know what the wrapper looks like
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

I had a young little blond doctor for my last check up, she was maybe 23, she fondled me for about 4 minutes, no lie, closests i've come to cheating on my wife. I'll remember her always.
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    empty-fridge.jpg

is that your fridge? looks a lot like the way ours normally does
  • Options

Noi it isn't. And it's sad that I know what the wrapper looks like

:lol: Nah the resident college student SHOULD know what a Taco Bell wrapper looks like. It'd be sad if the rest of us did!
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    empty-fridge.jpg

Hahaha no it's not...that fridge looks straight outta the 80's!
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Val_Rear_Beer_Fridge_Wraps_TH.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

I had a young little blond doctor for my last check up, she was maybe 23, she fondled me for about 4 minutes, no lie, closests i've come to cheating on my wife. I'll remember her always.

:shock: :mrgreen: Last time I went, I had a woman about 25, but she was built like an ox... but she had to go get another woman/nurse to come in when it was time to drop my drawers. It was awkward.. she just walks in , stands there, looks at your junk while the ox jingles the jewels, and leaves. I guess for witness so you cant sue them for excessive fondlage... Of course, I said, "why not invite the receptionist in too, and make it a party?" No one laughed. I guess that joke is old in her profession.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

:shock: :mrgreen: Last time I went, I had a woman about 25, but she was built like an ox... but she had to go get another woman/nurse to come in when it was time to drop my drawers. It was awkward.. she just walks in , stands there, looks at your junk while the ox jingles the jewels, and leaves. I guess for witness so you cant sue them for excessive fondlage... Of course, I said, "why not invite the receptionist in too, and make it a party?" No one laughed. I guess that joke is old in her profession.

Doesn't it suck when you get a good joke in and everybody's to uptight to laugh. Well this is the no fun thread.
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    empty-fridge.jpg

Hahaha no it's not...that fridge looks straight outta the 80's!
    The thing from Starbucks. :|
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    The thing from Starbucks. :|

That's what I thought too
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    :yawn:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options

In what world are these last two posts not fun?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol::lol:
    They're just not fun. Hard to describe. I tried to make it fun, but that was even just out of place. I think there should be a rule, no blaring lights from overhead when one person must disrobe. Im bringing candles to the doctor next time...
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol::lol:
    They're just not fun. Hard to describe. I tried to make it fun, but that was even just out of place. I think there should be a rule, no blaring lights from overhead when one person must disrobe. Im bringing candles to the doctor next time...
    Yeah, because that wouldn't be weird! :lol::lol:
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736
    no-beer.jpg

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    PJ_ROCKS wrote:
    no-beer.jpg
    That makes me want to cry.